Adrian Peterson SMH

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Damn it this thread title almost gave me a heart attack thinking it was Cowboy Basketball Adrian Peterson.
Now why would I post something like that in the Bedlam and Goon thread?
You wouldn’t, but Tapatalk doesn’t list which forum a new thread is in so I stumbled into the cesspool.
Actually when you're looking at the title of the thread before you click on it, just below that it shows the forum in a lighter colored font.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I apologize it's actually just above the thread title.

King Poke

Medical Mystery
A/V Subscriber
Aug 18, 2007
Frisco, TX
Damn it this thread title almost gave me a heart attack thinking it was Cowboy Basketball Adrian Peterson.
You wouldn’t, but Tapatalk doesn’t list which forum a new thread is in so I stumbled into the cesspool.
Actually when you're looking at the title of the thread before you click on it, just below that it shows the forum in a lighter colored font.

Mine’s displaying completely different. No forum name.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Mine’s displaying completely different. No forum name.
Oh, well here's how I have mine setup for viewing.