Adrian Peterson indicted for child injury

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jpw1906

Greenhorn
Apr 25, 2014
Looks like it was his four year old. If you look you can find the pictures.. no way that is appropriate. Does the new nfl domestic violence policy apply here?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Yeah, I was going to take the "back in my day we actually got spanked and learned from it" route on this one, but then I saw the pics and heard that the kid is only 4. All seems pretty excessive. So, good luck with all this Peterson. You'll need it.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Yeah, I was going to take the "back in my day we actually got spanked and learned from it" route on this one, but then I saw the pics and heard that the kid is only 4. All seems pretty excessive. So, good luck with all this Peterson. You'll need it.
This exactly what I did. I was going to make a smart ass comment about the wussification of America and all that. Although after getting some actual details, well . . . I feel differently now. He deserves whatever he gets, and I hope he learns a valuable lesson.

jpw1906

Greenhorn
Apr 25, 2014
Ugh i wasnt going to post the pictures... he is a piece of **** if those pictures are real. Just heard he threatened to shove leaves in his mouth if he screamed...