Adcock Cut by Dallas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 12, 2007
I haven't seen it posted here yet. Levy Adcock was cut by the Dallas Cowboys today, It appears Lemon is still on the roster. Cooper was not cut by Cleveland today either.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Orie is fortunate to still be on the roster. He had a huge offsides penalty Saturday night.

dlm4

Wrangler
Feb 13, 2012
Stillwater, Oklahoma
I haven't seen it posted here yet. Levy Adcock was cut by the Dallas Cowboys today, It appears Lemon is still on the roster. Cooper was not cut by Cleveland today either.
they'd be foolish to cut cooper. from what i've seen in the preseason, most of cleveland's receivers are cowards. none of them are willing to take a hit to make a play, they just duck out of the way and let a perfectly catch-able ball fall to the ground because a safety or linebacker was in place to make a hit. cooper however will go airborne in the middle of the field and get absolutely annihilated if it means making a play. that's what the browns need (in addition to a line that will actually block), not a couple of pansies that won't make a play for fear of getting hit.

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
I find it hard to believe that he can be one of the best lineman in the country in college for a couple of years and then not even make it on an NFL roster. Thats crazy.

Jan 4, 2005
they'd be foolish to cut cooper. from what i've seen in the preseason, most of cleveland's receivers are cowards. none of them are willing to take a hit to make a play, they just duck out of the way and let a perfectly catch-able ball fall to the ground because a safety or linebacker was in place to make a hit. cooper however will go airborne in the middle of the field and get absolutely annihilated if it means making a play. that's what the browns need (in addition to a line that will actually block), not a couple of pansies that won't make a play for fear of getting hit.
I've been reading some of their boards since the preseason started and I'm not very optimistic at all that this is going to work out very well for Weeden...or anybody in that franchise. That whole organization and their fanbase are just a bunch of whipped dogs (excuse the pun) who are going to bite anybody who ever tries to help them b/c they've been abused for so long.

So what they have going for them is impatient fans+below average talent+out dated offensive system+lame duck coach+new owner all in a town that has been horrible in virtually every sport since the 60s...........yuck.

Aug 3, 2009
Boone's Farm
Not at all a knock on Levy because the dude was a hell of a player but is it possible that he was a tad overrated at OSU? I know he was very highly thought of Nationally going into last year I'm just wondering what exactly that was based on.

Steelers_OSU

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 1, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been reading some of their boards since the preseason started and I'm not very optimistic at all that this is going to work out very well for Weeden...or anybody in that franchise. That whole organization and their fanbase are just a bunch of whipped dogs (excuse the pun) who are going to bite anybody who ever tries to help them b/c they've been abused for so long.

So what they have going for them is impatient fans+below average talent+out dated offensive system+lame duck coach+new owner all in a town that has been horrible in virtually every sport since the 60s...........yuck.
I hope your not just figuring this out now.. I was hoping Brandon would have gone anywhere besides the Browns. The organization is a joke and their track record with QB's is horrible since Kosar. Its gonna be a long year for Brandon.

Jan 4, 2005
I hope your not just figuring this out now.. I was hoping Brandon would have gone anywhere besides the Browns. The organization is a joke and their track record with QB's is horrible since Kosar. Its gonna be a long year for Brandon.
I had no idea their fans were so mean & nasty. I figured they were more like Cubs fans, just lovable losers. Not the case, they're already talking about booing Weeden first game, openly rooting for Steeler and Raven players to get hurt. Not exactly a fanbase I'd really want to be associated with.

Steelers_OSU

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 1, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I had no idea their fans were so mean & nasty. I figured they were more like Cubs fans, just lovable losers. Not the case, they're already talking about booing Weeden first game, openly rooting for Steeler and Raven players to get hurt. Not exactly a fanbase I'd really want to be associated with.
Yep...that sums up Browns fans....losers but not lovable.. I'm rooting for Brandon from a distance but its going to be a long uphill battle.

Jan 4, 2005
Yea Cleveland fans are the best. Just ask some past Jaguars.

People thought that fans were throwing things onto the field, but in actuality there was some unexplained gravitational pull in the area pulling it out of the stands. Weird deal.