AD to OKC?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 19, 2012
My first reaction to Anthony Davis to OKC was, "No way!"
BUT, I remember it being a silly dream with Paul George. Can Presti work magic again? He's shown he will make risky trades for overall talent.
I think everyone is possible trade bait for AD except for Russ, PG, and Adams. If that doesn't work, you have to consider Adams for AD. He's a generational talent that would mesh anywhere and would be epic with Russ and PG.
I also think we have as much or more to offer than the Lakers. Outside of Kuzma, the Lakers young talent is lacking imo. I love Diallo, Ferguson, and Grant. I think Shroeder is looking good too.
If Presti can turn Sabonis/Oladipo into Paul George. I think he might have something up his sleeve for AD. Especially if a deal isn't done a couple days before deadline.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
I honestly think it can happen. Unfortunately, any package would have to include Steven Adams, most likely. Which may be a blessing in disguise, in a sense.

That or it could be Jerami Grant, TFerg, and Noel, and a few picks? Not too sure.

Dec 19, 2012
I honestly think it can happen. Unfortunately, any package would have to include Steven Adams, most likely. Which may be a blessing in disguise, in a sense.

That or it could be Jerami Grant, TFerg, and Noel, and a few picks? Not too sure.
As salty as NOLA is, I don't think they'll deal AD to the Lakers no matter what, lol. I also like the Thunder's young talent better than the Lakers, but I'm not sure they have draft picks worth as much. Boston takes the cake on draft picks, and also has good talent.

I honestly don't see Boston offering Tatum, but I think they were brilliant in trying to stall AD to LA so they don't have to play them this year. If Boston wanted AD bad enough, they would of offered right now for a playoff run this year. Boston also thinks he's deadset on being a rental for them.

As you said with Adams, it might be a blessing. I love Adams game, but he gets paid a ton, big guys age fast, and the league is moving toward quicker bigs at the five.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
As salty as NOLA is, I don't think they'll deal AD to the Lakers no matter what, lol. I also like the Thunder's young talent better than the Lakers, but I'm not sure they have draft picks worth as much. Boston takes the cake on draft picks, and also has good talent.

I honestly don't see Boston offering Tatum, but I think they were brilliant in trying to stall AD to LA so they don't have to play them this year. If Boston wanted AD bad enough, they would of offered right now for a playoff run this year. Boston also thinks he's deadset on being a rental for them.

As you said with Adams, it might be a blessing. I love Adams game, but he gets paid a ton, big guys age fast, and the league is moving toward quicker bigs at the five.
I've said this many times recently. I like Adams a lot, I love his dedication. But at the end of the day, he is old-school. He can't make free throws. He doesn't have a lot of offensive tools.