Active shooter Virginia Beach Municipal Center

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Reports of people coming from the building they saw at least 2 people down covered in blood. Report of prolonged gun shots.
Building is next to Virginia Police HQ, Courts, and Virginia Beach Sheriff's office

https://twitter.com/AndyFoxWAVY/status/1134561448246611970

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
cause they weren't wearing a MAGA hat, and they're still trying to determine whether they can blame the right
Lol, it's on their page now, but the main story is still a picture of Michael Flynn & a headline that "Voicemail from Trump Lawyer Could Show Possible Obstruction."

They have 20 stories "above the fold" on the website right now. 15, 15, FIFTEEN of them are negative toward Trump &/or conservatives.

Gotta keep beatin' that drum!!

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
cause they weren't wearing a MAGA hat, and they're still trying to determine whether they can blame the right
Seriously, though, since keeping the 2nd Amendment is, no doubt, regarded quite passionately by conservatives as even more important than life itself, every American absolutely must accept the simple fact that he or she may be shot dead most any place people gather. But then it's really no different than accepting the fact that you may get killed in a accident every time you drive a car or cross the street.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
12 dead...4 still critical

Shooter name was Dwayne Craddock...40 yr old certified engineer that worked for the city who apparently had recently been fired

He went through national guard training at Fort Sill and was a graduate of Old Dominion Univ and served many years as the public face of the cities utilities dept

Jul 20, 2018
Seriously, though, since keeping the 2nd Amendment is, no doubt, regarded quite passionately by conservatives as even more important than life itself, every American absolutely must accept the simple fact that he or she may be shot dead most any place people gather. But then it's really no different than accepting the fact that you may get killed in a accident every time you drive a car or cross the street.
They should've posted signs that said "no guns allowed" and this wouldn't have happened.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I really don't like what you're implying there.... I want to keep my automobile... I like to drive.

California is already starting down that road of no drivers.

you lefties just need to leave We the People alone, and quit trying to restrict and imprison us simply for things that you do not like.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
I really don't like what you're implying there.... I want to keep my automobile... I like to drive.

California is already starting down that road of no drivers.

you lefties just need to leave We the People alone, and quit trying to restrict and imprison us simply for things that you do not like.
LOL, You sure did a poor job of reading between my lines.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Conservatives know their devotion to the 2nd Amendment severely limits the value they can place on life. It certainly can't be done by banning or severely restricting guns. So conservatives think they can show the world how much they value life by trying to ban all abortion. An embryo has more life value than the pregnant woman as conservatives quite passionately see it..

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Conservatives know their devotion to the 2nd Amendment severely limits the value they can place on life. It certainly can't be done by banning or severely restricting guns. So conservatives think they can show the world how much they value life by trying to ban all abortion. An embryo has more life value than the pregnant woman as conservatives quite passionately see it..
Do you want to know why you're on ignore with so many people? it's not because they don't like your opinions, it's because you have no debate skills. You constantly misrepresent and exaggerate the opposite sides opinion so consistently. You always bring in obtuse arguments that have nothing to do with the original discussion. And you are the king of building up strawmen. No one wants to listen to someone like that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Do you want to know why you're on ignore with so many people? it's not because they don't like your opinions, it's because you have no debate skills. You constantly misrepresent and exaggerate the opposite sides opinion so consistently. You always bring in obtuse arguments that have nothing to do with the original discussion. And you are the king of building up strawmen. No one wants to listen to someone like that.

wrenhal, you do know, don't you, it's a fact how lots of conservatives very much love to characterize how liberals can only possibly feel or think on the issues? In political forums, you have to be mature enough to give a little and take a little. Seriously, dude, if you're not mature enough to accept the way things are, then it most certainly is your problem, not mine. Make no doubt about that, whatsoever. At least, I'm mature enough to accept everybody as mature human beings in this forum and therefore, I have nobody on ignore.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

wrenhal, you do know, don't you, it's a fact how lots of conservatives very much love to characterize how liberals can only possibly feel or think on the issues? In political forums, you have to be mature enough to give a little and take a little. Seriously, dude, if you're not mature enough to accept the way things are, then it most certainly is your problem, not mine. Make no doubt about that, whatsoever. At least, I'm mature enough to accept everybody as mature human beings in this forum and therefore, I have nobody on ignore.
Accepting people like mature human beings would be not to mischaracterize their beliefs constantly and actually have dialogue with them. You constantly insult people and go out on your limb to make straw man arguments regarding what they believe. So don't talk to me about being mature and not being able to handle things when you have absolutely no room to talk. bye-bye

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Accepting people like mature human beings would be not to mischaracterize their beliefs constantly and actually have dialogue with them. You constantly insult people and go out on your limb to make straw man arguments regarding what they believe. So don't talk to me about being mature and not being able to handle things when you have absolutely no room to talk. bye-bye

Oh, good lord, I don't constantly all the time insult others. People on here are sometimes rude to me because I fail to echo the far right conservative line to their satisfaction. Once again, it goes back to what I commented earlier and that is when you give some, you gotta take some. It appears you can't.

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
You think limiting abortion to the first 8 weeks of pregnancy is “trying to ban all abortion”? Pro choicer’s had a pretty sweet scenario for their side until they tried to push envelope and make it legal to kill babies up to and just after birth. Does it seriously take a woman 9 months to figure out that she doesn’t want a child?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
You think limiting abortion to the first 8 weeks of pregnancy is “trying to ban all abortion”? Pro choicer’s had a pretty sweet scenario for their side until they tried to push envelope and make it legal to kill babies up to and just after birth. Does it seriously take a woman 9 months to figure out that she doesn’t want a child?
Name a state that lawfully permits late term abortions only because a healthy pregnant woman decides she wants one all of a sudden. It would be far easier and quicker for a mad mad to buy a gun then find someone qualified to do a late term abortion on a woman who is doing well, along with the unborn baby.