Accepting suggestions to rename.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
Easy. Let Joe Biden just try to pronounce the existing names of the states and just go with what he says.

Umm Pennsquavania
Obamalama
Teska
Where’s Jill
Expidentialsippi

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Rename them with POTUS Cabinet members...

Acosta-Epstein (obviously Florida)
Berman
Linick
Atkinson
Crozier
Sessions
Kelly
Mattis
Zinke
Tillerson
McMaster
Bolton

Like those names? Drained from Swamp or was that Cancel Culture? I'm confused on that matter of what's Drained from Swamp, and what's Cancel Culture. It's Draining the Swamp when they fire a prosecutor from cases related to themselves, but it's Cancel Culture when BLM pull down statues of slave traders...I just want to get this straight for later on when we're all Goosestepping. Thanks guys.
I guess Ulysses Grant and Junipero Serra are racist slave owners? Both were tore down yesterday. One was the the union General who saved the union army and destroyed the racist democrats. He also freed his only slave when given to him by his father in law. Serra was a missionary who spread the word of God in the 1700s. He was a Hispanic btw lol since they are pretty high on your persecuted totem pole. I guess both of those were just not woke enough for people like you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jun 20, 2012
I guess Ulysses Grant and Junipero Serra are racist slave owners? Both were tore down yesterday. One was the the union General who saved the union army and destroyed the racist democrats. He also freed his only slave when given to him by his father in law. Serra was a missionary you spread the word of God in the 1700s. I guess both of those were just not woke enough for people like you.

Racist Democrats like Frederick Douglass? I'm trying to wake up. Can you help?

Jul 22, 2011
I saw that “Eskimo Pies” is dropping their racially offensive name.

Clock’s ticking for Stillwater’s jumpin’ little juke joint. The democrat mob will be filling their molotov coctails if they don’t capitulate.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
I guess Ulysses Grant and Junipero Serra are racist slave owners? Both were tore down yesterday. One was the the union General who saved the union army and destroyed the racist democrats. He also freed his only slave when given to him by his father in law. Serra was a missionary you spread the word of God in the 1700s. I guess both of those were just not woke enough for people like you.

Racist Democrats like Frederick Douglass? I'm trying to wake up. Can you help?
Lol Fredrick douglas was a republican, you know the party of freedom and anti slavery.

Oct 30, 2007
Can we please rename Washington/Boomer/Main street in Stillwater? Not because it's offensive, but because it's stupid to have a street with 3 different names.

Jun 20, 2012
Lol Fredrick douglas was a republican, you know the party of freedom and anti slavery.

You are absolutely correct. My aim was pointing out Fredrick Douglass' support for the Radical Democrats in the 1864 election...but he was never a member of that party as it dissolved back into the Republican party before the election.

So my point is fairly moot- but for what it's worth here it is: I think calling today's Democratic Party the same as 1860's many Democrat-named parties or today's Republican Party the same as 1860's Republicans is a tough sell and can easily be manipulated.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Hmmm, let me see.
Drain the swamp is removing active problems.
Cancel culture (as it relates to this thread) is removing history that has no ongoing activities.

Be more clever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why be clever when you can just fire anyone related to check and balances? Just hide everything, and you'll be okay, right?
Clever ain’t your gig. Can’t even get the “drain the swamp” personnel right.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

You are absolutely correct. My aim was pointing out Fredrick Douglass' support for the Radical Democrats in the 1864 election...but he was never a member of that party as it dissolved back into the Republican party before the election.

So my point is fairly moot- but for what it's worth here it is: I think calling today's Democratic Party the same as 1860's many Democrat-named parties or today's Republican Party the same as 1860's Republicans is a tough sell and can easily be manipulated.
Meh, who cares. The Republican Party is the one that wrote and passed the vast majority of laws related to civil rights for minorities.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
I get what you're trying to do (and the whole point of this thread) but I don't think many in Oklahoma would really want to defend anything named Jackson in this one.

Man, if you want to die on the Andrew Jackson hill when half the people here have descendants that were on the trail of tears go ahead. Let's see how this plays out.
But Jackson defeated the British when they returned to New Orleans to take over the new United States.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
But Jackson defeated the British when they returned to New Orleans to take over the new United States.
And did it with significant help from Choctaws who mostly lived in what is now Mississippi, the exact land he booted them from and had a city named for him. You can forgive me if I'm not thrilled about things honoring him. My ancestors definitely seemed to regret helping him.