Accepting suggestions to rename.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Washington county, ok. Jefferson county, ok, Jackson county, ok Lincoln county, ok Garfield county, ok name them Soros one, two, three and four.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Washington county, ok. Jefferson county, ok, Jackson county, ok Lincoln county, ok Garfield county, ok name them Soros one, two, three and four.
I get what you're trying to do (and the whole point of this thread) but I don't think many in Oklahoma would really want to defend anything named Jackson in this one.

Man, if you want to die on the Andrew Jackson hill when half the people here have descendants that were on the trail of tears go ahead. Let's see how this plays out.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
West Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the perfect name: Accessories to Manslaughter.

Why? When you vote for ideologies that prevent millions from receiving healthcare.. that's why. Far too many people needlessly die..all because of the Republican party. Yes, you are an accessory to Manslaughter.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Washington D.C. and Columbus Ohio got go along with Jackson Miss. There is so much to go and so little time.
Columbus maybe, but Washington no.

So give us a reason you will die on the Jackson hill. Stop deflecting.
Wouldn’t want to defame the name of a general that defeated the British.

Apr 7, 2006
I wish Orange Power had a way to allow virtue badges/points. Some of you would really be racking up big points with some of your statements.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
I get what you're trying to do (and the whole point of this thread) but I don't think many in Oklahoma would really want to defend anything named Jackson in this one.

Man, if you want to die on the Andrew Jackson hill when half the people here have descendants that were on the trail of tears go ahead. Let's see how this plays out.
And many of those on the trail of tears fought with him in the battle of New Orleans (my ancestors included). So, descendants of people who didn't have to fight for the US, but did anyway, and still got booted from their land...

It doesn't appear that the name Choctaw Mississippi is claimed and Jackson does fall in what was Choctaw land back then. Just sayin

Nov 6, 2010
I think I have a good compromise for this issue. Most of these names are pretty common, take Jackson for instance. Instead of renaming the town, just pick a better Jackson in history to be the namesake. There must literally be thousands of historically significant Jackson's out there. Pick one and move on. Same with the military bases. I bet there is a much better Bragg that served in the armed forces in some capacity. Just name the base after that Bragg and be done.

Jun 20, 2012
Rename them with POTUS Cabinet members...

Acosta-Epstein (obviously Florida)
Berman
Linick
Atkinson
Crozier
Sessions
Kelly
Mattis
Zinke
Tillerson
McMaster
Bolton

Like those names? Drained from Swamp or was that Cancel Culture? I'm confused on that matter of what's Drained from Swamp, and what's Cancel Culture. It's Draining the Swamp when they fire a prosecutor from cases related to themselves, but it's Cancel Culture when BLM pull down statues of slave traders...I just want to get this straight for later on when we're all Goosestepping. Thanks guys.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I think I have a good compromise for this issue. Most of these names are pretty common, take Jackson for instance. Instead of renaming the town, just pick a better Jackson in history to be the namesake. There must literally be thousands of historically significant Jackson's out there. Pick one and move on. Same with the military bases. I bet there is a much better Bragg that served in the armed forces in some capacity. Just name the base after that Bragg and be done.
No longer accepting $20 bills.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Rename them with POTUS Cabinet members...

Acosta-Epstein (obviously Florida)
Berman
Linick
Atkinson
Crozier
Sessions
Kelly
Mattis
Zinke
Tillerson
McMaster
Bolton

Like those names? Drained from Swamp or was that Cancel Culture? I'm confused on that matter of what's Drained from Swamp, and what's Cancel Culture. It's Draining the Swamp when they fire a prosecutor from cases related to themselves, but it's Cancel Culture when BLM pull down statues of slave traders...I just want to get this straight for later on when we're all Goosestepping. Thanks guys.
Hmmm, let me see.
Drain the swamp is removing active problems.
Cancel culture (as it relates to this thread) is removing history that has no ongoing activities.

Be more clever.

Jun 20, 2012
Hmmm, let me see.
Drain the swamp is removing active problems.
Cancel culture (as it relates to this thread) is removing history that has no ongoing activities.

Be more clever.

Why be clever when you can just fire anyone related to check and balances? Just hide everything, and you'll be okay, right?

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Must change the history of Demonocrat party, slavery, segregation, Abortion, open borders, cleansing free Speech, free thought, banning books etc. Demonizing the military, police, firefighters promoting those who BS over those who produce.Hating the USA , they must erase our history, they deny the bible but believe the collectivism that has killed tens of millions. Tearing down our history is no step for the power elite but they underestimate those who won’t kneel. Washington gone, Jefferson gone, Lincoln gone.

Jun 20, 2012
Netflix removing Gone with the Wind- outrage
AG Barr "removing" US FED Prosecutors prosecuting POTUS associates- applause

Fake Americans.