A/V subscription issues

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Count me in the mix. Paid 7/5... no access. Come on', it's Big12 Media Days, I'm missin' stuff.

*update: Fixed by next morning.

Last edited:

orangeblood83

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2009
Edmond, OK
Seems that I'm not the only person having this issue. Payment was made on 07/10 and haven't had access to A/V in about a week. Sent an email to the OP account, but haven't heard anything back yet. Starting to get the shakes... @CasperPoke11 @snuffy @BeatOU please helppppp.

Edit: And fixed. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
My subscription auto-renewed yesterday and I bragged about it in the A/V forum .... now I don't have access!!!

Back in - thanks!

Last edited:

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
@CasperPoke11, I just renewed my AV sub. Please activate A.S.A.P. I’m stuck in Tennessee and need my OSU info. Why aren’t renewals automatically activated?

Edit: Apperently my subscription renewed automatically on July 27 yet I was blocked from the AV today. Please cancel the most recent subscription, the one that I paid today, and issue a refund. I only need one subscription.

Last edited:

ohwiseone

Loves the Orange Kool-Aid
A/V Subscriber
Oct 8, 2010
I have been paying for a sub for the past few months and I just noticed that I am blocked out of the A/V.
Is it possible to fix this, or do I need to just un-sub and re-sub?

cowboyfan12

Mmmmmm... Bacon
A/V Subscriber
Sep 22, 2010
Enid
www.facebook.com
I'm blocked out of the A/V as well. I thought maybe my subscription payment hadn't sent so I paid again today (yearly). Further checking it was paid in march of this year as well. Any ideas?

Appears to be fixed. Thanks

Last edited:

gringojames

Greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Aug 22, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Upgraded my account mid July and still don't have access to to AV. Sent a note to a couple of mods and have sent an email and still have not had a response. Anyone know who I can contact to figure out what is going on?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Everyone that comes across this thread. Just read the responses and tag Casper poke. No need to ask if you renewed or not. They are having issues with the pay wall it seems.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Last edited: