A/V subscription issues

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Osu stuff

Greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Oct 25, 2014
Ohio
Same thing is happening to me money taken out of account but unable to get access. I also tried to email twice with no response?

LEGALPOKE

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 6, 2005
Oklahoma City
I've not been able to view threads in the A/V this week. At first I presumed it was site maintenance, but do not believe that to be the case now. Please check this for me, as I confirmed my monthly payment has been posted.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I've not been able to view threads in the A/V this week. At first I presumed it was site maintenance, but do not believe that to be the case now. Please check this for me, as I confirmed my monthly payment has been posted.
I see no av banner.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
My Paypal is set to annually pay dues to OP and has been for several years. Yet, even though payment has been made on 7/5, access to A/V is no longer working. I cannot find out who or where to contact anybody except here. The receipt through Paypal gave an email help@orangepower.net , so I emailed there and it bounced back with a Delivery Incomplete message. Looks like my best option is a public post here at Customer Service. Please help rectify. Thanks.