A/V subscription issues

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUspears12

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 21, 2011
I know this is the wrong place to post but i cannot get in touch with anyone at Orange Power. For the past several months i've been charged a monthly fee but cannot access the premium content. I have been charged twice this month on a single account. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the site operators? I've tried the Contact Us link many times but never receive a response. I've called my bank and the only way to stop payment is to cancel the card, i'm trying to avoid that.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I know this is the wrong place to post but i cannot get in touch with anyone at Orange Power. For the past several months i've been charged a monthly fee but cannot access the premium content. I have been charged twice this month on a single account. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the site operators? I've tried the Contact Us link many times but never receive a response. I've called my bank and the only way to stop payment is to cancel the card, i'm trying to avoid that.
Have you tried the customer service forum at the bottom of the home page?

@CasperPoke11

Mr Bob

Official OP Legend that you've never heard of
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Stillwater, OK
I can see where my membership renewal has been paid through paypal, but it appears my AV membership has not yet renewed. Could someone please look into this for me? @CasperPoke11