2nd BYE week?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
any Saturday w/o cowboy football sucks, but at least w/ this 2nd bye week, it'll give Tylan that much more time to get healthy............... Lord knows, we gonna need him against Lester and his Mad Hatters...............

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
any Saturday w/o cowboy football sucks, but at least w/ this 2nd bye week, it'll give Tylan that much more time to get healthy............... Lord knows, we gonna need him against Lester and his Mad Hatters...............
I wouldn't hold my breath on Tylan being back this season, if ever.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
He’s got a torn acl, he’s out for the year. Maybe next year if he opts to stay and not go pro early.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Normally, you'd be correct.

With great snowfall in October, & multiple ski areas open early, this Saturday sets up quite nicely. :love:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Tore his ACL. Ain't coming back this season. I like the bye week so his replacements can get practice reps.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Timed out perfect for me... now the boy and I can go catch the new WWII movie "Midway" this Saturday afternoon (on opening weekend). He's been eagerly awaiting it's release and the "1917" WWI movie as well.