250 open investigations into 'credible claims of illegal voting' and election law violations in Georgia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I could look at your chart, Or just look at the trade balance we have with china at the end of every year.
That's exactly what my chart is..... Other than the one of course in response to your comment about the last six months.

What makes this funny is a quote of his from 2016:

He said the deficit was going up ever since clinton became president. “And going up, going fast unless I become president. You will see a drop like you’ve never seen before. You have never seen before.”
In 2019 the trade balance dropped from -418,953.90 to -345,204.20 (millions). That's a difference of $73,749.70. What year in our history was there a larger difference?

I have not looked it up, but I'm pretty confident you won't find one.

Last edited:

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
What's funny is that our overall trade deficit with the world set a new record high after just his first 2 years. it took 2 years to put us in the deepest hole we've ever been in. in regard to the overall trade deficit.

I could look at your chart, Or just look at the trade balance we have with china at the end of every year.

December 2016 -346 million
For the hell of it-
2015 -367 million
2014 -344 million
2013 -318 million
2012 -315 million

After 1 year under the new administration
December 2017 it was -375 million.
All it took was 1 year to set a new record for our trade imbalance with china.

2018 -418 million.
So after 2 years we set another trade imbalance record with china. Smashing the previous record by addding 43 million to the deficit with china. So much winning!

2019 -345 million. Whoa nelly, we're back to obama levels now!

2020 is an obvious aberration. But the last 5 months project out to be just around -350 million for 12 months.

At the end of the day under obama the annual trade deficit averaged -343 million.

under rump, the trade deficit averaged -379 over the first 3 years. Adjusted for the numbers from may-october of this year (which was -29 million a month), brings the 4 year average to -372.

So -343 vs -372.

My original post stands- the guy who promised to shrink the deficit, who said we'd be tired of all the winning of trade deals with china has 2 of the worst years in hour history under his watch. And the deficit is ever increasing. It's grown by over a billion since january 2017. and the rate at which the deficit is growing is trending negatively as well.

He said the deficit was going up ever since clinton became president. “And going up, going fast unless I become president. You will see a drop like you’ve never seen before. You have never seen before.”

Or this beauty:
“In China, think of this, we have a trade imbalance of almost $400 billion a year, Can you imagine if we could straighten it out? Could you imagine if I could get that down to, and I promise I’ll do better than this, but could you imagine if I could get it down to $100 billion a year in losses?”

his words.

what a joke. people like you believed it too huh?
Since you like to flip around trying to find something that you think somehow shows your point. And given we don't have the final numbers for 2020, let's look at the first three years of Obama and Trumps terms in office.

2008 $(268,039.80)
2010 $(273,041.60)

It got worse to the tune of $(5,001.80) -- times 1 million.

2017 $(375,167.90)
2019 $(345,204.20)

It improved to the tune of $29,963.70 -- times 1 million.

And given you like to bring up promises regarding presidents and China regarding the trade balance.

From Politifact

Urge China to stop manipulation of its currency value
"Barack Obama and Joe Biden will use all diplomatic means at his disposal to achieve change in China's manipulation of the value of its currency, a practice that contributes to massive global imbalances and provides Chinese companies with an unfair competitive advantage."

Create a new trade enforcement unit that will address China's trade practices
Standing up for American workers and businesses in the global marketplace, taking on China's unfair trade practices through a new trade enforcement unit to level the playing field.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
What's funny is that our overall trade deficit with the world set a new record high after just his first 2 years. it took 2 years to put us in the deepest hole we've ever been in. in regard to the overall trade deficit.

For the hell of it-
2015 -367 million
2014 -344 million
2013 -318 million
2012 -315 million

2018 -418 million.
So after 2 years we set another trade imbalance record with china. Smashing the previous record by addding 43 million to the deficit with china. So much winning!

2020 is an obvious aberration. But the last 5 months project out to be just around -350 million for 12 months.

At the end of the day under obama the annual trade deficit averaged -343 million.

under rump, the trade deficit averaged -379 over the first 3 years. Adjusted for the numbers from may-october of this year (which was -29 million a month), brings the 4 year average to -372.

So -343 vs -372.

My original post stands- the guy who promised to shrink the deficit, who said we'd be tired of all the winning of trade deals with china has 2 of the worst years in hour history under his watch. And the deficit is ever increasing. It's grown by over a billion since january 2017. and the rate at which the deficit is growing is trending negatively as well.

Or this beauty:
“In China, think of this, we have a trade imbalance of almost $400 billion a year, Can you imagine if we could straighten it out? Could you imagine if I could get that down to, and I promise I’ll do better than this, but could you imagine if I could get it down to $100 billion a year in losses?”

his words.

What would your recommendation be to change the trade balance with China and/or globally? You think Trump (and apparently Obama and presidents before him) has gotten it all wrong. So, let's not focus on what they all did wrong, but what would you do?

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

1608564483124.png

Last edited:

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Let's take a look at those past 6 months by year back to 2010. We are back to levels prior to 2014.

View attachment 87843

For the hell of it-
2015 -367 million
2014 -344 million
2013 -318 million
2012 -315 million

2018 -418 million.

So -343 vs -372.

Or this beauty:

his words.

Figure the percent increase each year under both and get back to us. I would do it but I don’t care enough. It may look the same, but I doubt it. I am actually just curious more than anything. I have no dog in this fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Figure the percent increase each year under both and get back to us. I would do it but I don’t care enough. It may look the same, but I doubt it. I am actually just curious more than anything. I have no dog in this fight.

We should factor in the $20 Billion in new bailouts to Ag into that equation too.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

For the hell of it-
2015 -367 million
2014 -344 million
2013 -318 million
2012 -315 million

2018 -418 million.

So -343 vs -372.

Or this beauty:

his words.

Since you like to flip around trying to find something that you think somehow shows your point. And given we don't have the final numbers for 2020, let's look at the first three years of Obama and Trumps terms in office.

2008 $(268,039.80)
2010 $(273,041.60)

It got worse to the tune of $(5,001.80) -- times 1 million.

2017 $(375,167.90)
2019 $(345,204.20)

It improved to the tune of $29,963.70 -- times 1 million.

And given you like to bring up promises regarding presidents and China regarding the trade balance.

From Politifact

Urge China to stop manipulation of its currency value
"Barack Obama and Joe Biden will use all diplomatic means at his disposal to achieve change in China's manipulation of the value of its currency, a practice that contributes to massive global imbalances and provides Chinese companies with an unfair competitive advantage."

Create a new trade enforcement unit that will address China's trade practices
Standing up for American workers and businesses in the global marketplace, taking on China's unfair trade practices through a new trade enforcement unit to level the playing field.
My whole point is that he promised and swore how much better it would be under him. And I’m simply highlighting to you many examples of how wrong he was. But at this point, he was wrong about so many things it’s really just another one of the many things he was wrong about. This is one of the more humorous things he was wrong about because he was so sure how awesome he would be. The dumbass said he would get us under 100 billion a year.

And now he got fired.

Lol.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

For the hell of it-
2015 -367 million
2014 -344 million
2013 -318 million
2012 -315 million

2018 -418 million.

So -343 vs -372.

Or this beauty:

his words.

What would your recommendation be to change the trade balance with China and/or globally? You think Trump (and apparently Obama and presidents before him) has gotten it all wrong. So, let's not focus on what they all did wrong, but what would you do?

View attachment 87872
I don’t care who all got it wrong. I don’t care what anyone did at this point before the current administration. Because this is the administration who promised how much better The trade deficit would be with China under this administration.

When when I bring it up, your response is to tell me what Obama did. Like That somehow makes a difference and excuses his poor behavior and terrible results. It doesn’t. Do you think I’m going to defend Obama? I won’t. Don’t give a crap. But you want to defend Rump and his idiotic promises like this, so here we are

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

We should factor in the $20 Billion in new bailouts to Ag into that equation too.
Hey, bud. I’m not for bail outs of anyone.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
My whole point is that he promised and swore how much better it would be under him. And I’m simply highlighting to you many examples of how wrong he was. But at this point, he was wrong about so many things it’s really just another one of the many things he was wrong about. This is one of the more humorous things he was wrong about because he was so sure how awesome he would be. The dumbass said he would get us under 100 billion a year.

And now he got fired.

Lol.
So, no response on what you would do to correct the trade balance?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I don’t care who all got it wrong. I don’t care what anyone did at this point before the current administration. Because this is the administration who promised how much better The trade deficit would be with China under this administration.

When when I bring it up, your response is to tell me what Obama did. Like That somehow makes a difference and excuses his poor behavior and terrible results. It doesn’t. Do you think I’m going to defend Obama? I won’t. Don’t give a crap. But you want to defend Rump and his idiotic promises like this, so here we are
I just pointed out that previous administrations made the same promises. You seem to deny that?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

You brought up Obama in your very first response to the trade war discussion. A statement that was incorrect.

The United States trade deficit with China has gotten progressively worse since Obama left
And now you criticize me for mentioning Obama and comparing the Obama trade balance to Trump, when it was you that brought Obama into the discussion as a comparison.

Also, when you talk about trends, you are talking about the past.

I simply supplied facts regarding the trade balance, of which you have shown to have very limited grasp of.

Your entire message is to trash Trump on a subject of which you have little knowledge of, even when the facts are given to you.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You brought up Obama in your very first response to the trade war discussion. A statement that was incorrect.
I only brought up the trade deficit numbers as a reference to compare to the disappointing performance of the rump administration. I could show you how bad he's doing, but it wont mean anything without reference.

And now you criticize me for mentioning Obama and comparing the Obama trade balance to Trump, when it was you that brought Obama into the discussion as a comparison.
I just criticize the fact that you think our trade deals with china have improved under rump, which they clearly have not. obama never promised to get it under 100 billion a year. This moron did. I dont care about obama, or defending anything he did. you clearly care about defnding your fat boy though.

Also, when you talk about trends, you are talking about the past.

I simply supplied facts regarding the trade balance, of which you have shown to have very limited grasp of.

Your entire message is to trash Trump on a subject of which you have little knowledge of, even when the facts are given to you.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, i supplied facts and the fact remains that our trade deficit with china has gotten worse every year under rump, and it's a few hundred million more than what he promised it would be. IT's humorous because ive provided the facts to you and you are so far gone into the rabbit hole defending fat boy that you cant back down now. Even in the face of the actual numbers being presented by the census bureau. You are too far gone bruh. You probably think rump won in november too huh? lol. Hope you enjoy biden's inauguration.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I only brought up the trade deficit numbers as a reference to compare to the disappointing performance of the rump administration. I could show you how bad he's doing, but it wont mean anything without reference.

I just criticize the fact that you think our trade deals with china have improved under rump, which they clearly have not. obama never promised to get it under 100 billion a year. This moron did. I dont care about obama, or defending anything he did. you clearly care about defnding your fat boy though.

Ditto, i supplied facts and the fact remains that our trade deficit with china has gotten worse every year under rump, and it's a few hundred million more than what he promised it would be. IT's humorous because ive provided the facts to you and you are so far gone into the rabbit hole defending fat boy that you cant back down now. Even in the face of the actual numbers being presented by the census bureau. You are too far gone bruh. You probably think rump won in november too huh? lol. Hope you enjoy biden's inauguration.
Well please show us.... And you are right, it's meaningless unless you can reference some facts.

1608586864152.png

US/China Trade Balance

2016 $(346,825.2)

2017 $(375,167.9)

2018 $(418,953.9)

2019 $(345,204.2)

You tell me that's worse every year under Trump?

Please show us "your facts"......

And also, calling names doesn't mean you're correct.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Well please show us.... And you are right, it's meaningless unless you can reference some facts.

View attachment 87879

US/China Trade Balance

2016 $(346,825.2)

2017 $(375,167.9)

2018 $(418,953.9)

2019 $(345,204.2)

You tell me that's worse every year under Trump?

Please show us "your facts"......

And also, calling names doesn't mean you're correct.
Yep. Those numbers are cumulative. So add them up, you get about 1.5 billion. Yes, it continues to get worse every year under rump. for a guy who promised to get it under 100 million/year.

and if you want to compare the annual deficit , it was substantially worse year over year under rump as well. As i have indicated i a previous post, the yearly deficit is significantly higher under this administration than any other in our history. He averaged just under -380 million/year. For context, Even obama was substantially less, year over year. He averaged -343 million. Fat boy is closer to -380.

So, as i said, it's getting worse. But hey, we only set a record deficit twice in his 4 years, so there's that.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Yep. Those numbers are cumulative. So add them up, you get about 1.5 billion. Yes, it continues to get worse every year under rump. for a guy who promised to get it under 100 million/year.

and if you want to compare the annual deficit , it was substantially worse year over year under rump as well. As i have indicated i a previous post, the yearly deficit is significantly higher under this administration than any other in our history. He averaged just under -380 million/year. For context, Even obama was substantially less, year over year. He averaged -343 million. Fat boy is closer to -380.

So, as i said, it's getting worse. But hey, we only set a record deficit twice in his 4 years, so there's that.
Interesting fact, the world population also grows every year.

Another interesting fact, George Washington's deficit was even less as well.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

How much carpet do they make in Dalton, GA today versus 20, 30 or more years ago? And other similar industries around the country?

Do you think all of a sudden with the election of a new President suddenly carpet mills are going to start weaving carpet again?

Through all of your comments you have failed to say what you would do to change things. What would YOUR plan be?

And Biden, I'm assuming you voted for Biden?

“Trump’s ‘phase one’ trade deal with China is failing - badly,” Biden said in a statement sent to Reuters.

That was August 2020....

Now fast forward to December 2020 and Biden says he's keeping the 'phase one' trade deal with China. And there's this...

“I want to make sure we’re going to fight like hell by investing in America first,” Biden said.

Sounding a lot like Trump...

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Actual voter fraud in PA guys!
Bruce Bartman has been charged with unlawful voting and perjury for pretending to be his dead mother to cast a ballot for President Donald Trump in the November election in Pennsylvania.​
Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer announced the charges in a press release Monday. Bartman was arraigned Friday and released on $100,000 bail, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. If convicted on all charges, the 70-year-old Bartman could spend up to 19 years in prison.​
"This is the only known case of a 'dead person' voting in our county, conspiracy theories notwithstanding," Stollsteimer said in a statement. "Further, the prompt prosecution of this case shows that law enforcement will continue to uphold our election laws whenever presented with actual evidence of fraud and that we will continue to investigate every allegation that that comes our way."​

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12