250 open investigations into 'credible claims of illegal voting' and election law violations in Georgia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Georgia Senate runoff spurs election probe of groups trying to register out-of-state voters

Georgia's top election official says he is opening an investigation into whether third-party groups are trying to register people from other states to illegally vote in Georgia's twin Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections, when the GOP's majority in the chamber is at stake.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced to reporters on Monday that "we have opened an investigation into a group called America Votes, who is sending absentee ballot applications to people at addresses where they have not lived since 1994."

Raffensperger, a Republican, also said his investigators are looking into "Vote Forward, who attempted to register a dead Alabama voter, a woman, to vote here in Georgia." He also spotlighted "The New Georgia Project, who sent voter registration applications to New York City."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...er-out-of-state-voters-georgia-senate-runoffs

Aug 16, 2012
That whole process is a joke. Only those that voted on November 3rd should be eligible to vote in the runoff and there is a reasonable argument that only those that did not already vote for one of the two candidates of each runoff should vote. The whole process is unnecessarily cumbersome and could have the result within an hour of the polls closing if it was limited to just those who voted otherwise.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
If there are no consequences for cheating in one election, why would they fear anything happening in another. I don't understand why some people are so adamantly opposed to the idea that fraud happens and that examples need to be made.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Dems did this before... in Kansas... Border Ruffians...
There is a long history of election fraud. It's how LBJ got into the Senate. The late ballots (6 days after the election) that flipped the election remain missing to this day, there are various stories about what happened to the ballots.

200 ballots, all for Johnson, written in the same handwriting, signed in the same ink, and cast in alphabetical order.

And LBJ ascended to the US Senate.

ODMcB

Sheriff
Jun 20, 2012
How does Bill Barr come out today with absolutely zero evidence of fraud, yet CIM has such damning evidence here for the oSu fanbase? How can that be, that the most all-knowing political insider of the Free World is being thwarted by the GOP's own Bill Barr? CIM, I'm afraid you've started to choke on it for not the first time. Maybe evidence lies in another Ultra-Right-Wing, "according to sources", article. Keep trying...surely something will stick eventually. You deserve a brand at the end of this- right next to your username. It won't be a symbol that supports Democracy. And you've earned it.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
How does Bill Barr come out today with absolutely zero evidence of fraud, yet CIM has such damning evidence here for the oSu fanbase? How can that be, that the most all-knowing political insider of the Free World is being thwarted by the GOP's own Bill Barr? CIM, I'm afraid you've started to choke on it for not the first time. Maybe evidence lies in another Ultra-Right-Wing, "according to sources", article. Keep trying...surely something will stick eventually. You deserve a brand at the end of this- right next to your username. It won't be a symbol that supports Democracy. And you've earned it.
1606889872828.png

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
If there are no consequences for cheating in one election, why would they fear anything happening in another. I don't understand why some people are so adamantly opposed to the idea that fraud happens and that examples need to be made.
That's usually because the fraud supported their cause and it's therefore justified in their minds.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Well, just darn it! That sort of spoils the narrative some people are falsly claiming.
It is so sad to see people get played like a fiddle. They announce there is no evidence because there is none. Then they leave one little straw to grasp at and you all eat it up like there is still a chance.

They concluded there is nothing yet. So all that BS you all have been spouting for a month is garbage. Sure there is always a "chance" more evidence will come out but I mean every key state has certified the results. So...

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Well, just darn it! That sort of spoils the narrative some people are falsly claiming.
It is so sad to see people get played like a fiddle. They announce there is no evidence because there is none. Then they leave one little straw to grasp at and you all eat it up like there is still a chance.

They concluded there is nothing yet. So all that BS you all have been spouting for a month is garbage. Sure there is always a "chance" more evidence will come out but I mean every key state has certified the results. So...
You do realize that the department of Justice has had nothing to do with any of the existing lawsuits yet. Currently those lawsuits sit at the state levels and haven't been moved up to federal. More than likely they've just been investigating incidences that have been reported to them directly by individuals or groups rather than from the Trump campaign and their lawyers. It's amazing how the mainstream media will constantly grasp at straws and leave out information and chop up videos to try to make their points and you eat it up.
I personally am not going to jump to any conclusions as to what is or isn't settled until the electors vote. But I still don't understand how you guys cannot look at the multitude of pieces of evidence that are being brought forth in these hearings and not at least wonder what is going on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
You do realize that the department of Justice has had nothing to do with any of the existing lawsuits yet. Currently those lawsuits sit at the state levels and haven't been moved up to federal. More than likely they've just been investigating incidences that have been reported to them directly by individuals or groups rather than from the Trump campaign and their lawyers. It's amazing how the mainstream media will constantly grasp at straws and leave out information and chop up videos to try to make their points and you eat it up.
I personally am not going to jump to any conclusions as to what is or isn't settled until the electors vote. But I still don't understand how you guys cannot look at the multitude of pieces of evidence that are being brought forth in these hearings and not at least wonder what is going on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Maybe it is the 30+ loses they have taken in court that have people skeptical that there is actual evidence. Or maybe that the "evidence" is mostly people on twitter posting charts or using data from the wrong state to show bogus turnout numbers. Or maybe Trump's attorneys holding press conferences at landscaping garages. Or maybe the 4+ years of blatant lies. Or maybe the clear desperation and pardons. Or maybe when Trump encourage people in NC to vote twice. Or maybe when Trump was claiming fraud months before the election. Or maybe when Trump called fraud in 2016 primaries and then in the actual election it loses effectiveness.

The media is not grasping at straws when they say Biden won. That literally happened with the same process that has been around for 100s of years. Trump and his MAGA team are the only ones grasping at straws here. It is clear as day.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Group founded by Stacey Abrams under investigation for voter fraud

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has launched investigations into several groups, including one founded by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, for seeking to “aggressively” register “ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters” before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vo...under-investigation-seeking-out-of-state-dead

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

Can you provide the actual quote where it was announced "no evidence because there is none" ?

Definition:

none: not any

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Barr
“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
Exactly, no where did it say none as you said.

I'm not saying there was any fraud that would overturn the election. There are issues that have been presented that seem not to make sense.

My issue is why is there so much controversy and it's been suggested in past elections. I don't like loosing sports games because we played horribly, I don't mind loosing those same games when it's a clean game and we played well, we just simply got beat.

It's the same here, why can't we do a better job of counting votes? We can keep all sorts of other records, I get a text to the second if there is suspicious activity on my credit card. There are multiple more credit card transactions daily in the US then there are people who vote, but somehow we can't seem to count them.