25 Reasons I’m Not a Democrat

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
There are a lot of reasons I’m not a Democrat. For example, I believe that…
1. Jesus, America, and capitalism have been the three greatest forces of good in world history.
2. An attractive woman posing with an AR-15 beats a screaming feminist in a pussy hat 10 times out of 10.
3. You can’t #believeallwomen or #believeallmen; you have to #believetheevidence.
4. It’s wrong and disgusting to harass people in restaurants and at their home just because you disagree with them politically. Also if you block traffic to get attention for your cause, whatever it may be, I am not on your side.
5. Immigration is only good for America under certain conditions. The number of people coming in each year needs to be controlled and reasonable; immigrants should be able to support themselves without getting on the dole and we should heavily emphasize assimilation.
6. You should laugh at the idea of “white guilt.” People should not feel guilty because of their race, sex, or something their ancestors did.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...