#25 in the Coaches Poll

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 7, 2006
Pretty excited to see them ranked again.

Just an observation... I am pumped to see the basketball team back in the Top 25 after 4 years and football finishes the year in the Top 25 of the playoff committee rankings (and we've probably been ranked 75% of the last 5 years) and it feels very different. Expectations...

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Pretty excited to see them ranked again.

Just an observation... I am pumped to see the basketball team back in the Top 25 after 4 years and football finishes the year in the Top 25 of the playoff committee rankings (and we've probably been ranked 75% of the last 5 years) and it feels very different. Expectations...
Agreed, but let’s win our bowl so we don’t fall out of the final rankings.

Mar 27, 2008
Nice to see that we are getting some recognition nationally. It's going to be a fun year. Have to take care of business tonight and take it one game at a time.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Congrats on this week's ranking. Here's Frank Bonner II's preview of tonight's OSU-Georgetown game:

The first NBA game that Oklahoma State coach Mike Boynton attended as a kid featured future hall of famer Patrick Ewing and the New York Knicks in Madison Square Garden.

“We got there early enough just so that I could at least get close enough to the floor to see how big those guys were,” Boynton said. “(Ewing) is like the biggest human being I’ve ever seen in my life when I was 7 or 8 years old. There still hasn’t been many that’s past him.”

Boynton’s career has come full circle in the past week. The 37-year-old from Brooklyn, New York, and the Cowboys just won the NIT Season-Tip-Off in the coach’s hometown. While there, he got a chance to take his team to Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, where he played before playing at South Carolina. Boynton’s name still hangs in the gym of his old high school.

“It’s not like I haven’t been back since I left, but to be able to take a team that I was the head coach of was a different experience,” Boynton said. “… My head coach being there and being able to kind of visit with our team, and my dad was there, just the people who believed in me and who’ve supported our program from afar being able to be there with those people was pretty special.”
It will be televised 7 p.m. on ESPN+

Sep 9, 2013
rankings, spankings.

As of the latest RPI - updated through December 3rd - West Virginia is currently the No. 1 ranked team with an RPI of 0.7518, ahead of No. 2 Kansas (0.7379). Colorado, Arizona, and Maryland round out the top five.

We're number 1 Baby!

CasperPoke11

The Car'a'carn
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 5, 2012
Stillwater,OK
rankings, spankings.

As of the latest RPI - updated through December 3rd - West Virginia is currently the No. 1 ranked team with an RPI of 0.7518, ahead of No. 2 Kansas (0.7379). Colorado, Arizona, and Maryland round out the top five.

We're number 1 Baby!
Too bad they switched to the NET rankings.