2021 OSU Softball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I know we are still 7 or 8 months until softball season...has anyone have seen next yr schedule or parts of it?

Working on trips to Stillwater to watch these ladies play some ball. Also hope to catch some baseball games too.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Haven't heard of anything....I think due to the current times it's hard to plan out in advance. I do know of a couple roster changes. I think any softball fan knows we picked up Jordan Doggett from Georgia as well as Reagan Wright from UTA. We also have a couple departures.

Sydney Springfield will not be returning. Even though she's a senior, and was given another year of eligibility, she's decided to move on. She's had a couple shoulder surgeries that have literally taken a toll on her. She has her degree, which is the important thing.

Madison Neighbors is the other cowgirl that won't be returning. It kinda came to a surprise, but people in the program didn't expect her to play all 4 years. She's a highly recognized chemical engineering student, and was awarded a scholarship within the program. She's decided to give her full attention to the engineering school. She loves softball, but loves her academics more. This is why we went out to sign Reagan Wright. There's also a couple players that might have to medically retire, but that remains to be seen.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Haven't heard of anything....I think due to the current times it's hard to plan out in advance. I do know of a couple roster changes. I think any softball fan knows we picked up Jordan Doggett from Georgia as well as Reagan Wright from UTA. We also have a couple departures.

Sydney Springfield will not be returning. Even though she's a senior, and was given another year of eligibility, she's decided to move on. She's had a couple shoulder surgeries that have literally taken a toll on her. She has her degree, which is the important thing.

Madison Neighbors is the other cowgirl that won't be returning. It kinda came to a surprise, but people in the program didn't expect her to play all 4 years. She's a highly recognized chemical engineering student, and was awarded a scholarship within the program. She's decided to give her full attention to the engineering school. She loves softball, but loves her academics more. This is why we went out to sign Reagan Wright. There's also a couple players that might have to medically retire, but that remains to be seen.
I knew the two that coming in. Did not know about Springfield nor Neighbors. I wish them the best of luck in their future