2020 Survival Pool Week 3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
The K-State & Kansas upsets took a few players out last week. Only 23 players survived and advanced to week 3. It appears that several Big 12 schools weren't ready to play. Let's all hope that Coach Gundy has our team locked in and ready to play when we take the field against Tulsa on Saturday.

Links to previous weeks can be found below:
Link to rules & week 1
Link to week 2

Post your week 3 picks in this thread. As always, good luck & GO POKES!

Feb 4, 2016
florida
LS1 Z28, I noticed AIR FORCE is only playing 2 games this year. Is there a minimum amount of games teams need to schedule in order to be included in our picks?

Thank you in advance for setting this straight.

Oct 30, 2007
LS1 Z28, I noticed AIR FORCE is only playing 2 games this year. Is there a minimum amount of games teams need to schedule in order to be included in our picks?

Thank you in advance for setting this straight.
Good catch. I didn't know that Air Force was playing this year. There isn't any minimum game requirement, so they'll be eligible to be picked. Big 10 teams will also be eligible to be picked if they start their season prior to this game ending.