2020 Survival Pool Week 2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Week 1 of the game went smoothly. All 32 players advanced from week 1 to week 2. There will be more games to pick from this week as power 5 teams start their seasons. I can't wait to see OSU play Tulsa next Saturday! :thumbup:

Links to previous weeks can be found below:
Link to rules & week 1

Post your week 2 picks in this thread. As always, good luck & GO POKES!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Week 1 of the game went smoothly. All 32 players advanced from week 1 to week 2. There will be more games to pick from this week as power 5 teams start their seasons. I can't wait to see OSU play Tulsa next Saturday! :thumbup:

Links to previous weeks can be found below:
Link to rules & week 1

Post your week 2 picks in this thread. As always, good luck & GO POKES!
Texas State had about half of you nervous. :D

Oct 30, 2007
They played better than I expected. It will be interesting to see what Jake Spavital can do with that program.

BTW, just in case anyone missed it, check out this one handed touchdown catch.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
They played better than I expected. It will be interesting to see what Jake Spavital can do with that program.

BTW, just in case anyone missed it, check out this one handed touchdown catch.
I just want to note, they have cheerleaders in the stands. Are we allowing our cheerleaders in the game?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
I just want to note, they have cheerleaders in the stands. Are we allowing our cheerleaders in the game?
I haven't heard, but I bet we will since we're planning to have the band. It will be interesting to see what our gameday atmosphere is like. I hope the 25% of our fanbase that are allowed to be at the game are vocal.