Men's Basketball 2020 SF Cade Cunningham Signs with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 13, 2005
Tempe, Arizona
This better get 10,000+ likes, hearts, award emojis, thumbs ups etc. this is a decade long program changer!!! Not even the pressure to be a one and done superstar but to get butts in seats, force people from OKC and Tulsa to drive 90 miles on a weeknight, get students to enjoy another college sport & tailgate in the cold but just the WE DID IT and can move forward as a program!!!
I agree. So my hot take is that I really hope Boyton can coach him to be the No.1 overall pick like he’s projected. If We are terrible and his draft stock falls that could really hurt recruiting for the next 10 years.

It’s like getting the keys to a Ferrari and then someone telling you to learn how to drive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ll just blame Gundy.

Is that the rationale these days?

Dec 17, 2011
I think he knew what he was doing on this. He knew ESPN would blow this up right away and that he would be shown at the bottom of the TV screen on ESPN while the games were going on about his commitment. It was the perfect time, #1 vs #2 and #3 vs #4 all while its showing "cade commits to Oklahoma State" on the bottom. He gave us so much exposure yesterday to the college basketball world, on an elite stage.

Sep 3, 2019
Stillwater, Ok
I think he knew what he was doing on this. He knew ESPN would blow this up right away and that he would be shown at the bottom of the TV screen on ESPN while the games were going on about his commitment. It was the perfect time, #1 vs #2 and #3 vs #4 all while its showing "cade commits to Oklahoma State" on the bottom. He gave us so much exposure yesterday to the college basketball world, on an elite stage.
The UK fans are mad about it. Claiming he “led them on”.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Like a spoiled kid who got candy every time they wanted it, a tantrum was inevitable when someone finally told them no.
They’re straight up making false rumors right now. Apparently the FBI is going to come down on us and destroy our program. And Boynton is an incompetent 6th year coach.
I saw someone in Twitter tell him that he was going to go waste his time at a small school that never gets on national TV and that we he'd come running to them when the NCAA gets done investigating us.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk