2020 SF Cade Cunningham Signs with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
IDK how this hasn't been posted on the main board yet...The number 2 prospect in the country and 5 Star Cade Cunningham has committed to Oklahoma State!!

GAME. CHANGER.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1191867341103095808

Dec 21, 2008
This better get 10,000+ likes, hearts, award emojis, thumbs ups etc. this is a decade long program changer!!! Not even the pressure to be a one and done superstar but to get butts in seats, force people from OKC and Tulsa to drive 90 miles on a weeknight, get students to enjoy another college sport & tailgate in the cold but just the WE DID IT and can move forward as a program!!!

Nov 4, 2019
Colorado
This better get 10,000+ likes, hearts, award emojis, thumbs ups etc. this is a decade long program changer!!! Not even the pressure to be a one and done superstar but to get butts in seats, force people from OKC and Tulsa to drive 90 miles on a weeknight, get students to enjoy another college sport & tailgate in the cold but just the WE DID IT and can move forward as a program!!!
Cunningham is a talent you'll want to say you saw in person. Be there!

Dec 13, 2005
Tempe, Arizona
I agree. So my hot take is that I really hope Boyton can coach him to be the No.1 overall pick like he’s projected. If We are terrible and his draft stock falls that could really hurt recruiting for the next 10 years.

It’s like getting the keys to a Ferrari and then someone telling you to learn how to drive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbt974s

Wrangler
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, CO
I agree. So my hot take is that I really hope Boyton can coach him to be the No.1 overall pick like he’s projected. If We are terrible and his draft stock falls that could really hurt recruiting for the next 10 years.

It’s like getting the keys to a Ferrari and then someone telling you to learn how to drive it.

Sheesh man, don’t go there already. This is probably the best day for OSU hoops in 10+ years. Take a deep breath, smile and enjoy it.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I know that's the narrative, but the Thunder are probably more fun to watch so far this season than in the past several seasons. It's a shame there are so many empty seats at their games.
Well, any success they are having right now will probably be traded off for more future picks.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

We’ll just blame Gundy.

Nov 6, 2010
Someone needs to resurrect some of the fire holder threads from right after the Underwood departure. Be there are some dandy posts for us all to reflect on. :):)

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK

You see how he developed Solomon in one year? You see how he swept Kansas with some, well, "guys". The man can coach.