Football 2020 S Myles Slusher

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Looks like Slusher wants to commit as a trio with Hester and Morrison. But I don’t believe we’ve offered Morrison yet. Not sure about Hester.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Looks like Slusher wants to commit as a trio with Hester and Morrison. But I don’t believe we’ve offered Morrison yet. Not sure about Hester.
If that's true it looks like the Hogs are in really good shape.

I would love to get all 3, but Rivals doesn't show us having offered Hester or Morrison. That makes no sense to me.

Dec 21, 2008
Hester is athletic but hasn’t had a solid QB so stats are atrocious, runs lazy routes and can’t block very well. Is a freak athlete though and has made many one hand catches and can jump. Heard he ran like a 4.8 or 4.9 at a camp which is slow for an athletic tall WR. Plus he has said he is a big OU fan and wants that offer. Several negatives in OSUs eyes.

Morrison I don’t know much about. When coaches grade players one of the top questions esp at a RB position is he a game changer? This I do not know but stats in 5A don’t always translate to D1 success. Arky has been offering everyone in OK and has gotten a few thus far. Osu is very selective and prob have higher graded guys above both of them.

Jan 23, 2006
If they are hoping for OU wouldn't they be in top 10? I read on some site they wanted osu but hadn't all gotten offered by us. Texas really seems to be bummed about Slusher cutting them out

Feb 5, 2007
I know a guy who played with either Hesters dad or uncle in HS. Said his dad/uncle was a freak athlete too, but got in trouble off the field. Family is OU. They were surprised he didn't commit when they offered.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Good luck to Myles. I hate seeing talented Oklahoma kids go out of state to programs on the level of Oregon, but I hold no ill will when they do.

Oregon fans are still the worst I have ever encountered, so I can't bring myself to cheer for them in anything.