Men's Basketball 2020 PF Isaiah Todd

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ScooberJake

Territorial Marshal
Jul 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Those pictures... :ohmy:

I think having a spot like that set up and ready to take the photos for recruits is probably a good idea, probably nearly a requirement these days, but you gotta have better execution than that. Bad photography, bad lighting, bad post-processing.

Aug 31, 2008
Just the fact that he is getting that high a caliber player to visit is a great sign of his recruiting skills and how well he relates to these young players and their families. He probably will not get this guy to sign with osu but it shows he can get those All-American type players to give him a look. Once he doesn't have to replace half the roster, he should be able to cherry pick the players he wants and build the team he wants. I personally would prefer a 50-150 ranked player that stays for 4 years than a top 10 player that leaves after a year but it never hurts to have a one every now and then.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Just the fact that he is getting that high a caliber player to visit is a great sign of his recruiting skills and how well he relates to these young players and their families. He probably will not get this guy to sign with osu but it shows he can get those All-American type players to give him a look. Once he doesn't have to replace half the roster, he should be able to cherry pick the players he wants and build the team he wants. I personally would prefer a 50-150 ranked player that stays for 4 years than a top 10 player that leaves after a year but it never hurts to have a one every now and then.
Yes he will. We got this!!!