Football 2020 OL Eli Russ Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I've been able to watch this kid grow over the years and he's not finished, he's very young and very dominate on the line at Plainview.

On a side note, at the 4A & 3A track regionals (at Plainview today) I ran into Justin (Blackmon). He has shoulder long dreads :) Looks happy though! I usually sit and talk to Warren (his dad) at the meets since his daughter and my daughter both throw the disc for the Indians. Haven's seen JB all year until today.

Dec 21, 2008
He definitely changed in his looks and mannerisms. I know family sometimes see posts but I’ve been curious what might have lead to his decline? Substances? CTE? $? Bad crowd?

Welcome ELI & FAMILY!!! BIG TIME GET!!!

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
He definitely changed in his looks and mannerisms. I know family sometimes see posts but I’ve been curious what might have lead to his decline? Substances? CTE? $? Bad crowd?

Welcome ELI & FAMILY!!! BIG TIME GET!!!
I've never asked his father any of those things. I think it was completely due to substances. I think every one of us have had alcohol/drug addiction touch us; if that's a family member, friend or ourselves. Justin was not immune to that.

Justin grew up in a community in Ardmore (Plainview area) and then in Stillwater, that were stand-up, Christian based people. I think he became an alcoholic and then that led to drug use. He looked good, happy, which is all I can hope for.

There really aren't better people than the Blackmon family.