2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
Yeah I'm curious about how things went as well. I was hoping Cade would paratrooper in at halftime and announce midfield over the PA system that he was a Cowboy. :koolaid:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I saw several pics on Twitter, Instagram, etc.. also a video of him dunking.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 7, 2006
After looking it up, we signed 10 guys that year compared to an average of 4-6...that definitely skewed the class score that year.
That and the fact that all of the high school recruits were top 100 recruits. The two best guys never played a game here though.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
After looking it up, we signed 10 guys that year compared to an average of 4-6...that definitely skewed the class score that year.
That and the fact that all of the high school recruits were top 100 recruits. The two best guys never played a game here though.
Is t Gerald Green still in the NBA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Just my two cents
I feel that we land Cade and it dominos into other kids. On PFB Kyle sounded very confident that if we get Cade we will get Bryce. That has to be some insider educated opinion guesswork.

What I personally think is his connection with Ice (TX and USA), location to his parents home in TX, yearslong relationship with Coach B, AAU teammate package deal & the Marcus Smart effect being from Dallas and his comfort level with coach B favors us strongly. I think he wanted to explore all options. Saying he wants to sign in Nov does not open up much “surprise opportunity” from events like A Night With Roy or Kentuckys million person madness event. If those events happen in Oct, signing a couple weeks later seems too soon to be able to absorb those events thus resulting IMO that he already knows.

His verbiage from when Cannan got hired sounded to me that he didn’t want to use his brother’s hiring as the reason he chooses OSU. He wants to explore his options and enjoy the process.

If he chooses Kentucky or UNC then he will be on a long list of elite level future NBA players. Would love for him to be a program changer for us. I personally think we get him.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Just my two cents
I feel that we land Cade and it dominos into other kids. On PFB Kyle sounded very confident that if we get Cade we will get Bryce. That has to be some insider educated opinion guesswork.
That is not insider guesswork at all. A couple of weeks ago Bryce tweeted that he wanted to play with Cade at OSU if Cade committed to OSU.

Dec 21, 2008
Anyone know him and why we couldn't get him here for HoCo and Hoops? Or do you think we wanted to be first?

Would be very curious to see if Cade/Bryce/JT communicate by text etc... All we see are scattered posts that are very vague and literally just visit photos. Seeing the family photo with parents and brother, I feel that our location helps us BIG time with him. UNC and Kentucky are far. He will be a top 5 draft pick so the millions are there. Playing in front of parents one last year, I bet is very important to him

Aug 16, 2019
Edmond, Oklahoma
I haven’t been to the PFB in over a year, so no worries there Austin OSU. The comment section in each article looked like a group from the unhinged psycho ward at Western State Hospital in Fort Supply had been turned loose to spout off nonsense.:ohmy:

Dec 21, 2008
Nothing we can do but wait. I really wish they could've come for HoCo and Hoops and brought back Marcus, Big Country, etc etc. Coach B has done everything and some so now I guess we wait til Nov.......