2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 14, 2011
Yep it’s been weird for Greg Brown. Heard he wanted to go pro and then heard he was a silent commit too Texas. Shaka is staying, who he likes a lot. Just hope OSU can get Thor. Would hate to lose JT at the last moment to Bruce Pearl.
How about a silent commitment of Greg Brown to OSU AND reclassification of Thor to 2021 AND THEN Thor commitment to OSU for next year?!?! Come on down, the quarantine brain is running amuck.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Well, seems like recruiting will probably wrap up in the next week or so.

That's one less thing to talk about that isn't the virus. Awesome.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Anyone know anything on Horne? I bet he goes to Arkansas just based on location and a great coach with a lot of momentum but I have no clue. Donovan is the big one Monday that’ll turn some dominoes.

coach B’s quote in the SI article saying there’s noise out there and we will soon know why makes me believe he’s got someone/two in the bag?!!

Aug 24, 2015
Houston
Anyone know anything on Horne? I bet he goes to Arkansas just based on location and a great coach with a lot of momentum but I have no clue. Donovan is the big one Monday that’ll turn some dominoes.

coach B’s quote in the SI article saying there’s noise out there and we will soon know why makes me believe he’s got someone/two in the bag?!!
What SI article

Sep 5, 2019
Choctaw Oklahoma

Atleast 2! Gonna be exciting.

Mar 27, 2008
Dec 21, 2008
He was wrong on Cade.

KState is probably selling “be the 20+ ppg guy”. We are selling “be an accessory piece”. Boyntons quote is just interesting because he doesn’t do that ever

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
I’m just curious because Im just kind of wondering how it would work In my head. How could we take in a non post player right now? If Williams somehow commits when we already have Flavors, Harris, and Walker at SG it sounds like trying to solve a Rubik’s cube. I know a ton of things happen between now and November but I’d like to know what you all think.

Sep 23, 2010
Williams is a luxury at the moment. We would be taking him to just back log the talent and see who emerges. I have also been saying we should or are going to play four guards often next year for awhile.

Sep 23, 2010
A lot of Donovan Williams crystal ball predictions for K-State yesterday on Rivals.
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/donovan-williams-221630#forecast-reasons

Also Jerry Meyer the Director of Basketball Scouting for 247 logged a pick for Donovan Williams to K-State. Meyers is 90% prediction accuracy for the 2020 class so far.
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitu...t-North-Star-201232/CurrentExpertPredictions/
I predicted Williams to K-State a day or two ago and I had no clue what I was talking about. It's interesting how many schools have decided to go a separate direction from him down the stretch.