2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 5, 2019
Choctaw Oklahoma
Looks like we will have to battle Kansas for another recruit! Donovan Williams will visit Kansas on the 24th. Their opponents???? Oklahoma State! This is the recruit we really need to close on.

Mar 27, 2008
Last edited:
Sep 23, 2010
Read up on Moncrieffe. Sounds like he would be a good fit. I like the Williams kid too because he can really shoot it and we need shooting next year. Maybe a grad transfer like the Moss kid at KU would be a good fit.

Sep 5, 2019
Choctaw Oklahoma
Read on PFB that if we get Moncrieffe we will have the #1 recruiting class in the Big12 and the #9 class in the nation. :koolaid:

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-matthew-alexander-moncrieffe-would-do-to-osus-class-of-2020/
Oh you bet I already know AND the thing that gives me chills........ WE ARENT CLOSE TO DONE!!!!
Someone else also said as of tomorrow if we truly do get as expected Moncrieffe we will have Canada’s #1 Player and the US’s #1 Player!!! Try that on for size!!!!

Sep 29, 2010
Stillwater
Oh you bet I already know AND the thing that gives me chills........ WE ARENT CLOSE TO DONE!!!!
Someone else also said as of tomorrow if we truly do get as expected Moncrieffe we will have Canada’s #1 Player and the US’s #1 Player!!! Try that on for size!!!!
Think that means transfer market or more incoming freshman? I don't think it's a bad idea to hold on to a scholly or two and see how the transfer market pans out

Aug 16, 2012
We already have Canada's #1 player.

Sorry, wrong sport.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Oh you bet I already know AND the thing that gives me chills........ WE ARENT CLOSE TO DONE!!!! Someone else also said as of tomorrow if we truly do get as expected Moncrieffe we will have Canada’s #1 Player and the US’s #1 Player!!! Try that on for size!!!!
I think the no 1 is for the Providence of Ontario not all of Canada. might be wrong