Football 2020 LB Cole Thompson Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Kelly Hines...

Thompson, listed at 6-foot-2 and 205 pounds, received an offer from the Cowboys last week. As a junior last season, he recorded 120 tackles, including 13 for lost yardage.

Thompson is the second linebacker from the Class of 2020 to commit to OSU, joining Brynden Walker from Oklahoma City McGuinness.

The Cowboys also have pledges from defensive end Grant Mahon from Denton (Texas) Guyer; cornerback Jabbar Muhammad from DeSoto, Texas; and offensive tackle Eli Russ from Ardmore Plainview.

Nov 6, 2010
I love this offer and commitment. Probably won't look that good on paper, but I bet by the time he's done at OSU, he'll have a hell of a lot of tackles in the stat sheet.

Aug 16, 2012
At 6-2 he will grow into a LB with DB level coverage skills. I love his quickness, speed and the instincts towards the ball movements.
I agree. He is close to the size of several notable LBs we recruited when they were in HS.