2020 FOOTBALL depth chart (best guess)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2016
US
I don't have more than a few criticisms of MG (lack of recruiting is the major one) but I do have an issue with how he should have sat Bundage rest of season when he was initially hurt. Because of Gundy's rather reckless decision to continue playing Bundage when he was clearly very visibly hurt probably ended Bundage's career. Had Gundy forced his assistant coaches to actually spend time recruiting, thus potentially landing backups who could've played in Bundage's absence when he was initially hurt, he could've already healed fully. Bundage was forced to play because there was not a viable backup. Allowing him to play probably did too much damage

That was an extremely poor decision by Gundy, and he even publicly proclaimed via interview that he made a very bad decision regarding Bundage.

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
I don't have more than a few criticisms of MG (lack of recruiting is the major one) but I do have an issue with how he should have sat Bundage rest of season when he was initially hurt. Because of Gundy's rather reckless decision to continue playing Bundage when he was clearly very visibly hurt probably ended Bundage's career. Had Gundy forced his assistant coaches to actually spend time recruiting, thus potentially landing backups who could've played in Bundage's absence when he was initially hurt, he could've already healed fully. Bundage was forced to play because there was not a viable backup. Allowing him to play probably did too much damage

That was an extremely poor decision by Gundy, and he even publicly proclaimed via interview that he made a very bad decision regarding Bundage.
This is an issue in college football in general (not defending Gundy) Gary Patterson was accused of this a couple years ago. Even yesterday a former OU player accused Riley and the OU medical staff of rushing him back from injury. These athletes need too look out for themselves, they know their own body better than anyone.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
I think he will be used situationally. He's a little light to play DE and Amen and Malcolm have played so well that there's not a spot for him in our base D. That said, if he's healthy, I bet he's on the field for 30-40% of the snaps because he's so dynamic.
No doubt he is a playmaker, but I can’t see him taking the starting spot from Amen or Rodriguez. I’m sure he will get a lot of reps though. He can be used all over the field and is right up there with Harvell-Peel and Ford as far as talent and ability to impact the game. Unfortunately he also has a few bad habits (like getting dumb penalties) that keep him from his full potential.
So we’re really a base 3-3-5, which means that Trace Ford is playing Linebacker, which makes sense since some of his most impressive plays sneakily came on coverage.

You can play the 335 a lot of different ways (and you should, to keep the offense guessing) but the idea that really excites me is instead of playing 2 more traditional linebackers, instead you mirror the Trace Ford role on the other half of the field. The entire point of the 335 is that you are truly maximizing the mystery of where the blitz is going to come from... you just gain so much by getting an elite twitch athlete on the field. It’s not just the versatility but it’s that the 335 scheme often gives up on true Edge rushing and opportunistic/reactionary gap shooting. That mirror for Ford is Bundage, those 2 are the perfect archetypes of what 335 OLBs should be and not starting Bundage would be a waste in my eyes.

Also, and I know this might get some hate because he did an admirable job last year, I honestly still think Malcolm Rodriguez is more of a weakness than we’d like to admit. We’re already playing a 3rd safety, so we really shouldn’t be emphasizing coverage that much, in fact I would definitely argue that what Bundage brings as a blitzer is more valuable to pass defense than Malcolm’s ability to drop back into zone. And in the run game it’s not really close... Malcolm is just too light. Don’t get me wrong, no linebacker can actually go head to head with an Olinemen straight up, but you see people’s strength in angles. I’ve seen Bundage make plenty of plays when an Olinemen managed to get something on him, meanwhile Rodriguez just gets blown off by any touch... it’s just MRod uses his amazing tenacity to usually get back in the play with a second effort. And it can’t be overstated just how freaky Bundage is through contact.

Still going back to the reliability of Malcolm? It’s true that he was phenomenal against ISU&WV. But let’s look at the styles we’re facing at our highest level of competition. OU and Texas are power teams. Texas is obvious with Ehlinger, but OU in 17&18 probably had the best Oline in the country and now they’re returning all 5 starters which includes a guy who may have gone in the first last year. Plus, as many stars as Rattler has, it’s his first year starting and they’re relatively decimated at WR, they’ll realize the best way to protect and make it easy on their QB is to try to pulverize teams. That’s also what I think the best way to potentially beat us is, get superior athletes and just run over us. If a team tries to beat us through the air, I trust offense and the Safeties to bail us out.

Playing Bundage wouldn’t just help with size and physicality in his spot, but picking a player who’s a more adept passrusher means that we could potentially play a more traditional, run plugging DT instead of a 5 tech, which means now we’re really matching up well against the best in the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
So we’re really a base 3-3-5, which means that Trace Ford is playing Linebacker, which makes sense since some of his most impressive plays sneakily came on coverage.

You can play the 335 a lot of different ways (and you should, to keep the offense guessing) but the idea that really excites me is instead of playing 2 more traditional linebackers, instead you mirror the Trace Ford role on the other half of the field. The entire point of the 335 is that you are truly maximizing the mystery of where the blitz is going to come from... you just gain so much by getting an elite twitch athlete on the field. It’s not just the versatility but it’s that the 335 scheme often gives up on true Edge rushing and opportunistic/reactionary gap shooting. That mirror for Ford is Bundage, those 2 are the perfect archetypes of what 335 OLBs should be and not starting Bundage would be a waste in my eyes.

Also, and I know this might get some hate because he did an admirable job last year, I honestly still think Malcolm Rodriguez is more of a weakness than we’d like to admit. We’re already playing a 3rd safety, so we really shouldn’t be emphasizing coverage that much, in fact I would definitely argue that what Bundage brings as a blitzer is more valuable to pass defense than Malcolm’s ability to drop back into zone. And in the run game it’s not really close... Malcolm is just too light. Don’t get me wrong, no linebacker can actually go head to head with an Olinemen straight up, but you see people’s strength in angles. I’ve seen Bundage make plenty of plays when an Olinemen managed to get something on him, meanwhile Rodriguez just gets blown off by any touch... it’s just MRod uses his amazing tenacity to usually get back in the play with a second effort. And it can’t be overstated just how freaky Bundage is through contact.

Still going back to the reliability of Malcolm? It’s true that he was phenomenal against ISU&WV. But let’s look at the styles we’re facing at our highest level of competition. OU and Texas are power teams. Texas is obvious with Ehlinger, but OU in 17&18 probably had the best Oline in the country and now they’re returning all 5 starters which includes a guy who may have gone in the first last year. Plus, as many stars as Rattler has, it’s his first year starting and they’re relatively decimated at WR, they’ll realize the best way to protect and make it easy on their QB is to try to pulverize teams. That’s also what I think the best way to potentially beat us is, get superior athletes and just run over us. If a team tries to beat us through the air, I trust offense and the Safeties to bail us out.

Playing Bundage wouldn’t just help with size and physicality in his spot, but picking a player who’s a more adept passrusher means that we could potentially play a more traditional, run plugging DT instead of a 5 tech, which means now we’re really matching up well against the best in the conference.

I disagree with most, if not all of this.

First off, Rodriguez is much better in coverage. It isn’t even close. His recognition of pass play developments, where to be in zone coverage, tracking TEs slipping out into routes, etc is above and beyond Bundage’s abilities. I have no idea why you think, especially in the Big12, that these skills aren’t as important. With the type of defense we play, the third safety is often responsible for coverage of the slot receiver. That role is completely different than Rodriguez’s role in coverage.

Second, I think you are underestimating Rodriguez’s play against the run game and at or behind the line of scrimmage. Similarly, I think you are giving Bundage the benefit of the doubt by remembering his really great plays while forgetting his many gaffes. His over-aggressiveness often led to penalties and/or taking bad angles, getting outside his area of responsibility.

Here are some stats:

In 2018, Bundage had 41 solo tackles, 21 assisted for a total of 62 tackles in 11 games, 5.64 tackles per game.

He had 8 tackles for a loss, 4 QB hurries, and 1.5 sacks in those 11 games. No passes broken up. No interceptions. No fumbles forced.

In 2019, Rodriguez had 60 solo tackles, 43 assisted, for a total of 103 tackles in 13 games, 7.92 tackles per game.

He had 7 tackles for a loss, 4 QB hurries, and 1.5 sacks in those 13 games. He had 3 passes broken up, 1 interception that he returned for a TD, and 1 forced fumble.

It’s pretty clear that if you like what Bundage did at the position that you should feel just as good about Rodriguez’s performance and also understand that was his first year at linebacker. He’ll be even better this season.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Somewhat off-topic. I thought this could maybe be it's own thread but I figured I'd avoid the clutter.

Anyway, how many All-Conference (1st, 2nd, Honorable Mention) caliber players do you all see on the defense?

I might just be overly optimistic or too unaware of other Big 12 defenses, but it seems like there is more talent on that side of the ball than has been in a long time.

Barring injury, these guys seem like locks to earn All-Conference honors:

Safety - Kolby Harvell-Peel (potential All-American)
Safety - Tre Sterling
CB - Rodarius Williams
LB - Malcolm Rodriguez
LB - Amen Ogbongbemiga

Potential All-Conference players:

LB - Calvin Bundage (A lot of question marks, but the talent is there)
DE - Trace Ford
DE - Tyler Lacy
DT - Israel Antwine

When is the last time OSU has had that much defensive talent? Has a Gundy coached team ever had that much? 2013?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Does anyone have an update on Bundage? Last I heard a few months ago they were being cautiously optimistic. I feel these last few months of complete rest may be the best thing for him. I’m not sure if it was a spondy or herniation or sciatica type of pain but backs can be finicky and the less stress on it the better it tends to heal. Curious if anyone has seen him lifting or running back home? And if he is continuing treatment or if it’s more of a conditioning thing now? Thanks in advance

OSUMIKE17

A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
Somewhat off-topic. I thought this could maybe be it's own thread but I figured I'd avoid the clutter.

Anyway, how many All-Conference (1st, 2nd, Honorable Mention) caliber players do you all see on the defense?

I might just be overly optimistic or too unaware of other Big 12 defenses, but it seems like there is more talent on that side of the ball than has been in a long time.

Barring injury, these guys seem like locks to earn All-Conference honors:

Safety - Kolby Harvell-Peel (potential All-American)
Safety - Tre Sterling
CB - Rodarius Williams
LB - Malcolm Rodriguez
LB - Amen Ogbongbemiga

Potential All-Conference players:

LB - Calvin Bundage (A lot of question marks, but the talent is there)
DE - Trace Ford
DE - Tyler Lacy
DT - Israel Antwine

When is the last time OSU has had that much defensive talent? Has a Gundy coached team ever had that much? 2013?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
2013’s pass defense was so, so good. They had five more interceptions that year (21) than passing TDs given up (16). That’s just insane. Justin Gilbert, Kevin Peterson, Daytawion Lowe, Lyndell Johnson, and Shamiel Gary.

The D Line was sneaky good as well. The team didn’t have a ton of sacks but were 18th in the nation in Tackles for Loss per game at 7.23. Starting on the line was Calvin Barnett, James Castleman, Tyler Johnson, and Jimmy Bean. At LB, Caleb Lavey, Ryan Simmons, and Shaun Lewis.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
First off, Rodriguez is much better in coverage. It isn’t even close. His recognition of pass play developments, where to be in zone coverage, tracking TEs slipping out into routes, etc is above and beyond Bundage’s abilities. I have no idea why you think, especially in the Big12, that these skills aren’t as important. With the type of defense we play, the third safety is often responsible for coverage of the slot receiver. That role is completely different than Rodriguez’s role in coverage.

Second, I think you are underestimating Rodriguez’s play against the run game and at or behind the line of scrimmage. Similarly, I think you are giving Bundage the benefit of the doubt by remembering his really great plays while forgetting his many gaffes. His over-aggressiveness often led to penalties and/or taking bad angles, getting outside his area of responsibility.

Here are some stats:

In 2018, Bundage had 41 solo tackles, 21 assisted for a total of 62 tackles in 11 games, 5.64 tackles per game.

He had 8 tackles for a loss, 4 QB hurries, and 1.5 sacks in those 11 games. No passes broken up. No interceptions. No fumbles forced.

In 2019, Rodriguez had 60 solo tackles, 43 assisted, for a total of 103 tackles in 13 games, 7.92 tackles per game.

He had 7 tackles for a loss, 4 QB hurries, and 1.5 sacks in those 13 games. He had 3 passes broken up, 1 interception that he returned for a TD, and 1 forced fumble.

It’s pretty clear that if you like what Bundage did at the position that you should feel just as good about Rodriguez’s performance and also understand that was his first year at linebacker. He’ll be even better this season.
So I clearly never disputed that Malcolm is much better at coverage, in fact I think I bluntly acknowledged it. My entire point is that he’s a safety playing LB, which isn’t a good thing when you’re already invested in 3 Safeties. Agreed that the 3rd safety is present to cover the slot. But this still allows 2 safeties to roam, one of which will be playing more in the intermediate. And you’ll also still have 2 Lbs to watch the flat and sit shallow middle (rotating based on play side).

So, my whole point is that Bundage is definitely athletic and agile enough in coverage to cover the flat if asked. But the REAL thing he offers instead of Malcolm is real chops as a passrusher. This is pretty key because now instead of the offense just knowing it’s Ford blitzing, AO spying, and Rodriguez dropping into coverage... now they don’t know who the blitzer is and who’s dropping into coverage. That’s a huge advantage and the advantage the 335 is designed for. If we were playing a 425 (and we really trusted our DTs to stop the run), I’d feel much better about Rodriguez at ILB.

I honestly wouldn’t argue that Rodriguez had a better 19 than Bundage’s 18. But scheme-wise and trajectory based on athletic traits, I’d still prefer to have Bundage on the field. Give me the playmaker.

OSUMIKE17

A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
So I clearly never disputed that Malcolm is much better at coverage, in fact I think I bluntly acknowledged it. My entire point is that he’s a safety playing LB, which isn’t a good thing when you’re already invested in 3 Safeties. Agreed that the 3rd safety is present to cover the slot. But this still allows 2 safeties to roam, one of which will be playing more in the intermediate. And you’ll also still have 2 Lbs to watch the flat and sit shallow middle (rotating based on play side).
Apparently it is a good thing to have him playing linebacker based on the stats I provided.

What you are describing isn’t the version of our 3-3-5 defense. The SS and FS aren’t necessarily roaming, but providing cloud coverage in help of the corners with the outside receivers. If the TE or second slot receiver goes into any intermediate route, Rodriguez is most likely covering him. He isn’t simply covering the flats or shallow routes.

What you’re suggesting is a totally different 3-3-5 with different defensive responsibilities. Take that up with Knowles if you’d like, but last year’s defense and the way we ran it delivered the best defensive results since 2013.
So, my whole point is that Bundage is definitely athletic and agile enough in coverage to cover the flat if asked. But the REAL thing he offers instead of Malcolm is real chops as a passrusher. This is pretty key because now instead of the offense just knowing it’s Ford blitzing, AO spying, and Rodriguez dropping into coverage... now they don’t know who the blitzer is and who’s dropping into coverage. That’s a huge advantage and the advantage the 335 is designed for. If we were playing a 425 (and we really trusted our DTs to stop the run), I’d feel much better about Rodriguez at ILB.
Again, Bundage may have athletic ability but he isn’t nearly as strong as Rodriguez in terms of discipline and play call recognition. Also, the stats are there to back up that Rodriguez is just as capable of a pass rusher. Same sack count, same QB hurry count. Rodriguez played two more games than Bundage but it was also his first year at LB.

And more broadly, I don’t know why you’re concerned about our blitz package. We rush the passer from different spots all over the field and do so often. We really turned up the aggressiveness during the last half of the season and it paid dividends.
I honestly wouldn’t argue that Rodriguez had a better 19 than Bundage’s 18. But scheme-wise and trajectory based on athletic traits, I’d still prefer to have Bundage on the field. Give me the playmaker.
There’s more to making plays than athletic traits. Bundage is a heat-seeking missile, for sure. But he often takes bad pursuit angles, overruns plays, or commits penalties due to his over-aggressiveness. You can’t consistently make plays when you aren’t disciplined and sound in your fundamentals.

Based on the current scheme and Rodriguez’s stats, I think it’s pretty obvious that Rodriguez IS a playmaker and is flourishing at his role. The stats back it up. He led the team in tackles. He was third on the team in tackles for losses. He was third on the team in QB Hurries.

I don’t think you’re seeing this objectively.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
It’s hard to argue against Malcolm’s production. Malcolm was undersized but I expect that to change as he’s been putting on weight. His speed plays better at LB than safety so the move was ideal. I like Bundage and in terms of pure talent, bundage has the edge. The problem with Calvin’s game is he doesn’t know how to play the linebacker position. He was never taught his first couple seasons. Glenn Spencer basically said “see ball, hit ball”. It worked at times, but when he made plays, he made them with his athleticism, and not necessarily with solid fundamentals.

Jim knowles comes in and tries to teach him the position and all hell breaks loose. His mistakes magnified, which led to him being a walking personal foul. IMO the only way he returns to the starting lineup is the following:

1) show that he’s completely healthy. This is a kid who had back surgery in December after spending the season doing physical therapy for back issues
2). Actually learn how to play the LB. Learn to read the flow of the OL, properly get off blocks, and be assignment sound.
3) prove not to be a liability on the field. Can’t be giving away yards with unnecessary penalties. Those were a killer in 2018.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
It’s hard to argue against Malcolm’s production. Malcolm was undersized but I expect that to change as he’s been putting on weight. His speed plays better at LB than safety so the move was ideal. I like Bundage and in terms of pure talent, bundage has the edge. The problem with Calvin’s game is he doesn’t know how to play the linebacker position. He was never taught his first couple seasons. Glenn Spencer basically said “see ball, hit ball”. It worked at times, but when he made plays, he made them with his athleticism, and not necessarily with solid fundamentals.

Jim knowles comes in and tries to teach him the position and all hell breaks loose. His mistakes magnified, which led to him being a walking personal foul. IMO the only way he returns to the starting lineup is the following:

1) show that he’s completely healthy. This is a kid who had back surgery in December after spending the season doing physical therapy for back issues
2). Actually learn how to play the LB. Learn to read the flow of the OL, properly get off blocks, and be assignment sound.
3) prove not to be a liability on the field. Can’t be giving away yards with unnecessary penalties. Those were a killer in 2018.
Am I the only one who thinks Bundage should've been a safety all along?

Josephus33

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
I’m not ready to give up on Bundage as a potentially great linebacker. He couldn’t get out of his own way as a junior in 2018. There is no telling how much his injury contributed to that. He could barely run against tech, but no doubt he told the coaches he was fine. He was probably thinking his junior season was going to be huge, and it honestly might have been. Remember how Orlando Brown couldn’t touch him? I sincerely hope his career isn’t over and he doesn’t have issues the rest of his life. He seems like a fantastic kid, and could have gone just about anywhere to play. He’s the most athletic and versatile LB we have when healthy. At the very least he would round out a terrific LB group with Harper, Amen, Malcolm, and him. Is he clearly the best of that group? Obviously not, but his ceiling at one point was sky high, and it would be an absolute shame if we never see him play again.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Apparently it is a good thing to have him playing linebacker based on the stats I provided.

What you are describing isn’t the version of our 3-3-5 defense. The SS and FS aren’t necessarily roaming, but providing cloud coverage in help of the corners with the outside receivers. If the TE or second slot receiver goes into any intermediate route, Rodriguez is most likely covering him. He isn’t simply covering the flats or shallow routes.

What you’re suggesting is a totally different 3-3-5 with different defensive responsibilities. Take that up with Knowles if you’d like, but last year’s defense and the way we ran it delivered the best defensive results since 2013.
Again, Bundage may have athletic ability but he isn’t nearly as strong as Rodriguez in terms of discipline and play call recognition. Also, the stats are there to back up that Rodriguez is just as capable of a pass rusher. Same sack count, same QB hurry count. Rodriguez played two more games than Bundage but it was also his first year at LB.

And more broadly, I don’t know why you’re concerned about our blitz package. We rush the passer from different spots all over the field and do so often. We really turned up the aggressiveness during the last half of the season and it paid dividends.
There’s more to making plays than athletic traits. Bundage is a heat-seeking missile, for sure. But he often takes bad pursuit angles, overruns plays, or commits penalties due to his over-aggressiveness. You can’t consistently make plays when you aren’t disciplined and sound in your fundamentals.

Based on the current scheme and Rodriguez’s stats, I think it’s pretty obvious that Rodriguez IS a playmaker and is flourishing at his role. The stats back it up. He led the team in tackles. He was third on the team in tackles for losses. He was third on the team in QB Hurries.

I don’t think you’re seeing this objectively.
How am I not seeing this objectively? We all want the same thing here...

We definitely don’t exclusively use 2 high safety coverage or even shells if you wanted to include that. Look how KHP was used all over the field.

Like I said, my argument is reliant on the archetype of player in a scheme. I think the miscommunication here is that I’m proposing a tweak in the system like i mentioned in the first comment. Right now Rod is indeed the coverage specialist at LB, I just think the system would be better with 2 potential lightweight passrush specialists, whose movement skills give them the ability to also cover... mirroring what we have in Trace Ford on the other side. That position is is tailor made for Bundage’s skillset as his best talent has always been blitzing but he’s too light weight to do it full time. I understand that your argument is based on the counting stats, Malcom did really well. I think counting stats aren’t that big of a deal, more of a PFF guy myself, and I definitely favor performances against our highest level of competition (OU&UT) [it’s more important for better performance when we’re more likely to lose] where in the past I thought Bundage thrived and Rodriguez didn’t.

But I respect that you’d rather go with reliability and discipline than athleticism and upside. Neither of us are being disingenuous.

Last edited:

OSUMIKE17

A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa

We definitely don’t exclusively use 2 high safety coverage or even shells if you wanted to include that. Look how KHP was used all over the field.

Like I said, my argument is reliant on the archetype of player in a scheme. I think the miscommunication here is that I’m proposing a tweak in the system like i mentioned in the first comment. Right now Rod is indeed the coverage specialist at LB, I just think the system would be better with 2 potential lightweight passrush specialists, whose movement skills give them the ability to also cover... mirroring what we have in Trace Ford on the other side. That position is is tailor made for Bundage’s skillset as his best talent has always been blitzing but he’s too light weight to do it full time. I understand that your argument is based on the counting stats, Malcom did really well. I think counting stats aren’t that big of a deal, more of a PFF guy myself, and I definitely favor performances against our highest level of competition (OU&UT) [it’s more important for better performance when we’re more likely to lose] where in the past I thought Bundage thrived and Rodriguez didn’t.

But I respect that you’d rather go with reliability and discipline than athleticism and upside. Neither of us are being disingenuous.

I’m not saying we use the safeties exclusively that way. What I’m saying is that you can’t ask Bundage to play the role that Rodriguez is playing.

I must have missed where you said you do want to “tweak” the system to make that spot a more downhill, attack the LOS position for Bundage to play. In my opinion, that would require much more than a tweak as it would completely change who we have in coverage and how others play in coverage as a result.

And again, you’re trying to change a base scheme that has given us the best defensive results since 2013 on a whim that your suggested scheme with Bundage attacking would yield better overall results than having the current scheme with Rodriguez in his role.

My argument isn’t solely based on counting stats. It’s based on efficiency and overall results. I’m not a big fan of PFF due to their results often being wishy-washy and inconsistent...but if you have the PFF grades on Bundage in 2018 and Rodriguez in 2019, I’d love to see them.

You call out performances against “better opponents” but I think that’s ignoring performances in losses against teams we could/should have beaten. There were close games in 2018 that we lost where Bundage had more than a few bonehead plays. I don’t think those games should be ignored simply because the opponent wasn’t OU or Texas.

Jan 14, 2006

I think you hit on where he'll be used actually. I think that on passing downs he'll be playing Trace Ford's position and Ford will move to the other DE spot. This gives us max athletes in pass rush and max coverage ability with Rodriguez still in at LB.

Could also sub him for Amen and get a similar effect. If you put him in for Malcolm it's pretty obvious that he's blitzing unless he's really developed in coverage.

Regardless, it's a fun problem to have this much depth.

Mar 11, 2006
If Bundage is healthy, and admittedly that is a big “if”, it is lunacy (IMO) to think he should not be on the field for the majority of snaps. He is a playmaker. Playmakers win big games.