2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 22, 2018
Edmond
An early report from The Bleacher Report stated that Dee Anderson hasn’t been practicing for some time now and implied that this was to give the Pokes another “post up” receiver.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
I don’t really think we’re reacting the right way to this. Go look at what the Wash State fans are saying about this guy... I like a lot of our backend WRs but this guy seems like he’s an actual NFL prospect. It may take a while for him to get caught up, but by the time the games that really matter get here we might have a new #2 guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
No one has taken the job at the X position so why not bring him in. Hopefully they rule him eligible quickly. We haven’t gotten a decision on Colin Clay yet so who knows how long this will take....

Aug 19, 2006
This guy is a legit NFL prospect. You might want to turn the volume down but the highlights are impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNqeVSg2DI

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
https://twitter.com/codynagel_/status/1297911192963473409?s=21

Presley I'm sure, but I wonder who else?
Eli Russ and Korie Black seem like sure things.

Maybe also Cade Bennett? Well put together true guard since we’ll have Oline depth issues?

I always get confused if the Juco guys are considered True Freshman, but Bishop & Irby could be in the front 7 rotation?

Nov 6, 2010
Eli Russ and Korie Black seem like sure things.

Maybe also Cade Bennett? Well put together true guard since we’ll have Oline depth issues?

I always get confused if the Juco guys are considered True Freshman, but Bishop & Irby could be in the front 7 rotation?

I had another look at the class and with all the LB"s we signed, probably several of them on special teams would be my guess. We're so deep at LB, safety, WR and corner now with the transfer, I don't see how any of them get much play outside of special teams.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I had another look at the class and with all the LB"s we signed, probably several of them on special teams would be my guess. We're so deep at LB, safety, WR and corner now with the transfer, I don't see how any of them get much play outside of special teams.
you are correct. Most Fresh get on the field through Special Teams and that bodes well if you are a LB, Safety, or even a WR.