2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
Anybody else notice Gundy’s been using names and not simply numbers these days ?
Think he took that “be more personal with players” to heart ?
I hope so. I knew a CU trainer who worked under both Chuck Fairbanks and Jimmie Johnson, at CU and OSU respectively, who cited the same thing. Jimmie knew everyone's names and Fairbanks none,other than the stars. He said the cultural difference was staggering. Hope MG got the message.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
Really only 3, other 5 are masked and de-mulleted Gundy photos
It appears to me the reports of the mullet's demise are a bit exaggerated. It looks like merely a trim, and not a full removal.
I think it was gone. I caught a glimpse of him at an OnCue getting gas and it seemed to be gone less than a month ago. He may be growing it back some though.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Lots of talk about Wallace's recovery from knee injury, the other star we need is Harvell-Peel to recover from his knee injury.

Any word on H-P ?

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Lots of talk about Wallace's recovery from knee injury, the other star we need is Harvell-Peel to recover from his knee injury.

Any word on H-P ?
Definitely agree on this.

If KHP is slow to start the year, I wonder if we see Malcolm back in that spot and Bundage at LB? Or just a like for like back up safety ready to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk