2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Coach Gundy just said during his press conference that we have zero players out due to COVID. So it sounds like we're in really good shape going into the Tulsa game.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Face it, even in this weird COV season, we'll have to go undefeated to get an CFP invite. Same for all other schools not named Texas or 0U.

If we win them all, we'll get the invite so whether or not some conference schools lost to Sun Belt won't matter.

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
With as bad as the conference looked, OSU will have to go undefeated to get in. But that's what we're used to. Meanwhile ou or ut can lose a game and still get in. But that's what we're used to. A little bit of normalcy in 2020 is comforting even if it sucks.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
With as bad as the conference looked, OSU will have to go undefeated to get in. But that's what we're used to. Meanwhile ou or ut can lose a game and still get in. But that's what we're used to. A little bit of normalcy in 2020 is comforting even if it sucks.
This will NEVER change.

Not in my lifetime. And I'm 48 yrs old.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You guys realize there's only three power five conferences playing this year, and four spots so whoever wins the big 12 is getting in even if they have one loss.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You guys realize there's only three power five conferences playing this year, and four spots so whoever wins the big 12 is getting in even if they have one loss.

I think the Big10's going to end up playing as well. And don't doubt the voter's resolve to see two SEC teams in the CFP.
The Big10 won't start in time or they'll have to have an abbreviated season to end at the same time. Less games means less data points.

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
Unfortunately, with the way the B12 looked on Saturday, it's possible that that the conference champ might not make the CFP. Those were some seriously bad losses and narrow escapes (TT).
Didn't ISU, KSU, KU, and TTU all halt practice because of large numbers of Covid cases? I saw where TTU had 75 cases on the football team since June. Lack of practice? Covid hangover?

Still embarrassing though. I expected the KU loss, but not the outcomes of the other games.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Didn't ISU, KSU, KU, and TTU all halt practice because of large numbers of Covid cases? I saw where TTU had 75 cases on the football team since June. Lack of practice? Covid hangover?

Still embarrassing though. I expected the KU loss, but not the outcomes of the other games.
I didn't hear about any major outbreaks in pre-season, but regardless, ISU and KU looked pitiful. KSU less so, but still a bad loss.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas

Arky State was down a significant number of players (including starter) when they beat KSU

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
With the announcement today, looks like the big 10 will finish in time. Less of an asterisk on the season but harder for us to make it now.
Need to add four more teams to make up for the less games and less assurance of the right teams in. Need to do it now! This is the year to expand if we have ever had one...and we have, every year.