2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
A little concerned about secondary. Seeing Holmes as a backup to both spots is a bit of a worry for me. Love seeing Presley on there though![/QUOTE

A little surprised to see Bernard listed as the starter over him given all the news out of camp regarding Holmes. Also surprised to see Harper moved to safety.

Oct 30, 2007
The football program now has 7 active COVID-19 cases. Also, Gopokes is reporting that a couple of players have opted out of the season. I don't think any names have been released yet. It will be interesting to see who is missing from the field against Tulsa on Saturday.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
On those that Opted Out:

During Monday's press conference, Oklahoma State football head coach Mike Gundy said "a couple players" have opted out of the 2020 season.

"It's been very minimal with our team," Gundy said about the number of opt-outs. "We're still sitting with 130 on our roster, so that number has been very minimal."

Mar 11, 2006
On those that Opted Out:

During Monday's press conference, Oklahoma State football head coach Mike Gundy said "a couple players" have opted out of the 2020 season.

"It's been very minimal with our team," Gundy said about the number of opt-outs. "We're still sitting with 130 on our roster, so that number has been very minimal."
Other than Collin Clay, which presumably is still a NCAA transfer issue, I only noticed one player not on the 2-deep that I assumed would be listed.

Jan 14, 2006
The football program now has 7 active COVID-19 cases. Also, Gopokes is reporting that a couple of players have opted out of the season. I don't think any names have been released yet. It will be interesting to see who is missing from the field against Tulsa on Saturday.

I'd imagine opt outs won't be on the depth chart. 7 positives sucks but hopefully they will be cleared by Saturday.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Really hope Collin Clay is declared eligible before conference play starts. Sounds like Bryce Bray is on the cusp of being declared eligible at Tulsa, after getting dismissed from the team, while Clay has been waiting for months, after leaving Arkansas following his coach's dismissal. The NCAA is a joke.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Really hope Collin Clay is declared eligible before conference play starts. Sounds like Bryce Bray is on the cusp of being declared eligible at Tulsa, after getting dismissed from the team, while Clay has been waiting for months, after leaving Arkansas following his coach's dismissal. The NCAA is a joke.
The NCAA furloughed a bunch of people not too long ago. Hopefully that doesn't mean things like this are on permanent hold. You'd think they'd make some concessions in eligibility of transfers considering the circumstances.

Nov 6, 2010
The NCAA furloughed a bunch of people not too long ago. Hopefully that doesn't mean things like this are on permanent hold. You'd think they'd make some concessions in eligibility of transfers considering the circumstances.
Particularly since this year doesn't count against eligibility for anyone.