2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Kid struggled to see the field at UNT and has 1 career start.....don't think he's here to compete for a job. One thing to have depth, another to have quality depth. Seems like this kid fits the former IMO.

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
OL is not just about individually winning the battles at LOS, Mainly is how you coordinate with the OL next to you to communicate, help-out, fill-in, switching, double teaming, audible, etc. Work as a unit is the term for OL group. DL on the other hand is more about individual strength, disruptive, burst, explosive, quickness, speed, etc.

Having the younger brother playing together before should be a positive thing.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
https://www.si.com/college/oklahom...g-to-strenghten-after-some-depth-chart-losses

Gotta say, I do find this pretty reassuring. Love to hear that Cole Birmingham grabbed the RG job, he’s mega talented. Then moving Tevin to LT makes it easier on Hunter Anthony at RT.

Gotta say it though, while I honestly think this can still be a very good unit, the lack of depth, especially at Tackle (lots of good things said about Tyrese Williams at IOL) is terrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'm cautiously optimistic about the defense this year.

Help! Dose anyone know SQL, that can help? Please message me.

Back to our regularly scheduled football related discussion. This is the year where we find out what Knowles is made of.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'm cautiously optimistic about the defense this year.

Help! Dose anyone know SQL, that can help? Please message me.

Back to our regularly scheduled football related discussion. This is the year where we find out what Knowles is made of.
What you need from SQL?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Can we get some more FLICKR photos pleeeease?!!!! Been a lot going on the past week or two and nothing coming out. Greatly appreciate those that share photos!!

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Offensive line is a pretty big concern. Will this group even be better than last years? From a depth standpoint....our depth is nonexistent and flat out scary. Hopefully no one gets hurt this year.

At least the defense is solid. Special teams is a question mark but hopefully they can do their job