2020 election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So the new Borat movie is coming out this weekend. Apparently in the film Borat was able to get Rudy Giuliani into a hotel room...where a then actress who Rudy was told was Borat's 15 YEAR OLD Daughter...when the camera crews bust in and Rudy is laying on the bed of the hotel room with his pants unzipped.

This happened After the COVID pandemic had started

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
So the new Borat movie is coming out this weekend. Apparently in the film Borat was able to get Rudy Giuliani into a hotel room...where a then actress who Rudy was told was Borat's 15 YEAR OLD Daughter...when the camera crews bust in and Rudy is laying on the bed of the hotel room with his pants unzipped.

This happened After the COVID pandemic had started

Not sure why there would be questions. The actress is 24 and in the scene Borat waits until Rudy is in a little bit of a compromised situation and blurts out that she’s only 15.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...ns-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Do you think Debra Messing cares?
No. But, when people say they can’t buy the Hunter Biden stuff because of the back story despite a pretty good pile of evidence at this point, why were they so quick to buy this? And I know the answer and your post hits right on it. I know everyone sees things from a partisan view including myself, but I (as I think most) do try to hang on to at least a respectable level of intellectual honesty.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
No. But, when people say they can’t buy the Hunter Biden stuff because of the back story despite a pretty good pile of evidence at this point, why were they so quick to buy this? And I know the answer and your post hits right on it. I know everyone sees things from a partisan view including myself, but I (as I think most) do try to hang on to at least a respectable level of intellectual honesty.
Well on Friday it comes out on Amazon. You can watch it for yourself if you want to see back story.

And is quite possibly the most ingenious marketing ploy in the history of the Earth

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
From the Hollywood Reporter review of the film
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/borat-subsequent-moviefilm-film-review

Editing is a major distraction in the film's ballyhooed scene with Rudy Giuliani. The shaping of the sequence and its music, in service to the film's overall plot, suggest the disgraced former mayor is trying to seduce a young woman who interviews him. But it looks like some microphone-fitting footage is being repurposed here, and if you really want to make the man look like an ass, you could just play his interview straight: "China manufactured the virus and let it out, and they deliberately spread it around the world" whereas Donald Trump, "I'd say, he saved a million lives." But then, any news network can show us that.