2020 election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 3, 2014
So, you've got nothing.

You would be ok with Trump using NSA to spy on private citizens?

You would be ok with Trump politicizing federal agencies to go after political opponents?

It's clear that you were ok with Obama doing it. And you would equally be ok if Biden did it.
It's not really the case that I ain't got nothing, I'm just not into having a p!@@!ng contest with you.
I'm OK with Biden as president, just like you are OK with Trump...agree to disagree...

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It's not really the case that I ain't got nothing, I'm just not into having a p!@@!ng contest with you.
I'm OK with Biden as president, just like you are OK with Trump...agree to disagree...
I answered questions that you asked. And you reply with this and other similar responses. Have a nice weekend.

Jan 3, 2014
Kamala Harris said she was open to giving terrorists and rapists the right to vote from prison.....

Are those of you who support the Biden/Harris ticket actually ok with this?
Kamala Harris clarifies response on whether prisoners should be allowed to vote

"But, do I think people who commit murder, or people who are terrorists, should be deprived of their rights?" Harris asked. "Yeah, I do. I'm a prosecutor, I believe in terms of, there has to be serious consequences for the most extreme types of crimes."

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You answered with opinions, I could do the same, and neither would agree..not worth my time..you have a nice weekend as well.
The IRS under the Obama Administration targeting conservative groups is not an opinion. It happened.

On May 24, 2017, a declassified FISA report marked "Top Secret" was published, noting that the NSA routinely violated the 4th Amendment rights of Americans and abused intelligence tools to do so. Again, this is not an opinion.

Jan 3, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-TUyRsXa4
Maybe you didn't understand my reply to your first one about this...she clarified what she meant the next day...
"Currently in our country there are 6 million people who have served their time and are still prohibited from voting, and that has been an area of focus for me for quite some time and we have got to address that immediately. And so that is one of my first areas of focusing concern.
"But, do I think people who commit murder, or people who are terrorists, should be deprived of their rights?" Harris asked. "Yeah, I do. I'm a prosecutor, I believe in terms of, there has to be serious consequences for the most extreme types of crimes."

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Maybe you didn't understand my reply to your first one about this...she clarified what she meant the next day...
"Currently in our country there are 6 million people who have served their time and are still prohibited from voting, and that has been an area of focus for me for quite some time and we have got to address that immediately. And so that is one of my first areas of focusing concern.
Seems like the Biden/Harris ticket does a lot of that. Makes you wonder what they are really thinking.

Jan 3, 2014
Seems like the Biden/Harris ticket does a lot of that. Makes you wonder what they are really thinking.
The White House spent the day on defense over Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacists. Aides were sent on television to explain away what Trump meant when he said the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.”
Late in the day, Trump clarified his remarks, saying the extremist group should “stand down.”
Seems like even Trump has clarified statements...makes you wonder what he is really thinking.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The White House spent the day on defense over Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacists. Aides were sent on television to explain away what Trump meant when he said the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.”
Late in the day, Trump clarified his remarks, saying the extremist group should “stand down.”
Seems like even Trump has clarified statements...makes you wonder what he is really thinking.
"the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean"

He was a staunch opponent of "forced busing" in the 1970s.

Joe Biden was a leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the 1980s.

Joe Biden has described African-American felons as "predators" too sociopathic to rehabilitate.

Joe Biden has often throughout his career referred to white supremacist senators as his friends.

Biden told the American people. “In a nutshell, the president’s plan does not include enough police officers to catch the violent thugs, enough prosecutors to convict them, enough judges to sentence them, or enough prison cells to put them away for a long time.”

Biden has a habit of badly impersonating Indian convenience-store clerks and call-center employees.

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

And by the way, these are not my opinions. They are the quotes, thoughts, and actions of Joe Biden.