2020 election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I’ve seen people theorize that the reason the laptop was turned over to the FBI was not because of the bribe stuff...
I theorize that guy’s profile pic should have given a clue to his inside information.

1602943385537.png
C’mon. Can we at least try to use credible sources and avoid the crackpots and sycophants?

Last edited:

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Trump gets grilled on the townhall.

Biden gets questions ahead of townhall and answers fed to him on a teleprompter. And the left thinks they won. No, you cheated.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Trump has filled the SCOTUS. ACB SHOULD be confirmed. The SCOTUS will be the checks and balances IF the Senate goes Dem.

With it leaning more and more to Biden being elected and the reality the Senate is in play too it is more important than ever that ACB be confirmed.

Bottom line, Trump did the job he needed to do, but we don't need more of him. He is just bad for this country overall.

I'm a HARD NO on stacking the SCOTUS.....Should ACB be confirmed and should Biden win the election. I will be 100% sure if any court stacking at the SCOTUS level comes up I will raise holy hell across all Dem platforms I know.
Interestingly we aren’t that far apart. I just don’t think that a mitigated and regulated Trump is “bad” for the country. What I think is the way he’s portrayed by the media is shockingly bad for the country.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Trump gets grilled on the townhall.

Biden gets questions ahead of townhall and answers fed to him on a teleprompter. And the left thinks they won. No, you cheated.
Good news to put your mind at ease...these town halls/debates are not changing anyone's mind...99.4% (rough exact estimate) of the people know who they are voting for...

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Interestingly we aren’t that far apart. I just don’t think that a mitigated and regulated Trump is “bad” for the country. What I think is the way he’s portrayed by the media is shockingly bad for the country.
How is he mitigated and regulated? It cracks me up that you think anyone has checks and balances on him. He undermines any attempt to do so. He epitomizes the word “slimy.” Pinning him down is like nailing Jell-o to the wall.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Good news to put your mind at ease...these town halls/debates are not changing anyone's mind...99.4% (rough exact estimate) of the people know who they are voting for...
Life doesn't exist in a minute. It's a long erosion of rights that's bothersome. We saw under the Obama administration the erosion of our personal rights, Trump has slowed that process, Biden will pick back up where Obama left off and it will be worse.

He's already told us his mission is place more of agriculture under centralized control of government. He will do the same for every other industry.

Oct 7, 2008
I hear Dems being called Snowflakes quite often; reading posts on this site, Trump supporters are the real Snowflakes...media is so mean to trump, moderators are mean only to trump, social media is against trump, why do people hate trump...lol
The victim mentality is by far the worst thing Republicans have adopted from liberals in the last 10 years.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Life doesn't exist in a minute. It's a long erosion of rights that's bothersome. We saw under the Obama administration the erosion of our personal rights, Trump has slowed that process, Biden will pick back up where Obama left off and it will be worse.

He's already told us his mission is place more of agriculture under centralized control of government. He will do the same for every other industry.
I replied to your complaining about the town hall meetings...but now that you changed the subject, what personal rights were taken by Obama, how did Trump slow it down (whatever it is), and how do you figure Biden will be worse?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I hear Dems being called Snowflakes quite often; reading posts on this site, Trump supporters are the real Snowflakes...media is so mean to trump, moderators are mean only to trump, social media is against trump, why do people hate trump...lol
ABC silent after Biden town hall attendees identified as ex-Obama speechwriter, wife of prominent Democrat

Facebook, Twitter's censorship brazenly protects Biden

ABC's George Stephanopoulos avoids explosive Hunter Biden report during Biden town hall

Kristen Welker, upcoming presidential debate moderator, has deep Democrat ties

Are you good with flipping the script?

Stack the "balanced" town hall attendees with prominent Republicans and claim they are undecided voters.

Facebook and Twitter blocks liberal copy to protect Trump.

Avoid tough questions of the President.

A moderator with deep Republican ties.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I replied to your complaining about the town hall meetings...but now that you changed the subject, what personal rights were taken by Obama, how did Trump slow it down (whatever it is), and how do you figure Biden will be worse?
No, I didn't change the subject. Just pointing out how a population is indoctrinated over time.

NSA spying of private citizens.

Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era NSA spying

https://thehill.com/policy/national...memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

He was also eroding personal property rights through WOTUS. Trump has reversed that.

And let's not forget Obama politicizing the IRS to go after conservative groups. They admitted to doing this, so why didn't the Obama DOJ prosecute? It's illegal.

And, if you read my comments you would have read how Biden is going to make it worse.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
No, I didn't change the subject. Just pointing out how a population is indoctrinated over time.

NSA spying of private citizens.

Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era NSA spying

https://thehill.com/policy/national...memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

He was also eroding personal property rights through WOTUS. Trump has reversed that.

And let's not forget Obama politicizing the IRS to go after conservative groups. They admitted to doing this, so why didn't the Obama DOJ prosecute? It's illegal.

And, if you read my comments you would have read how Biden is going to make it worse.
tenor (1).gif