2020 Democratic Platform

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
No, I want to see a forum where somebody actually debates intelligently and actually sounds like they know what they're talking about rather than either parroting weird talking points or constantly attacking the views of people they disagree with. And you sir, seem incapable of either one.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
wrenhal, when participating in political forums you gotta give and you gotta take. You evidently don't quite understand that.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
No, I want to see a forum where somebody actually debates intelligently and actually sounds like they know what they're talking about rather than either parroting weird talking points or constantly attacking the views of people they disagree with. And you sir, seem incapable of either one.

wrenhal, when participating in political forums you gotta give and you gotta take. You evidently don't quite understand that.
You don't interact with me very much do you. I understand what debate is, you don't.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Look, CaliforniaCowboy, I realize full you are a highly devoted conservative as are most people on here and one of the most important principals to follow in being conservative is to guard the status quo. I already told you that we're are going to have to strongly disagree to agree.
nope... it's much, much worse than that. I do not consider preserving liberty and freedom as "guarding the status quo"... I call it survival... and anybody in opposition is not "disagreeing", they are actually putting themselves in peril.

Like I said previously, if a full on revolution is what it will take to restore freedom, then so be it.

I am not in favor of status quo, I am adamant about returning to the constitutional principles of our founding.