2020 Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2016
florida
Has anyone heard an update on when the ballpark may open? I listened to Hunziker's interview with Josh a couple weeks ago, but that question was never answered. I'm afraid they may not get into it at all this season.
Will I have to return the seat I took with me from the last game at Allie P. if games are played there this year?:oops:

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Has anyone heard an update on when the ballpark may open? I listened to Hunziker's interview with Josh a couple weeks ago, but that question was never answered. I'm afraid they may not get into it at all this season.

Holder has recently said that it looks like late April is probably when the field will be ready for actual games. He said the ballpark itself might be completely finished by January. The plan is definitely to open the new stadium this season. Even if it’s a bit late in the season.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
https://www.flickr.com/photos/osuathletics/48607045063/in/album-72157710508953968

I’m mildly concerned about the student that gets this seat... but I have legs.

Nov 14, 2010
Pea gravel
Sand at the root zone
Then some form of hybrid Bermuda

Aerate about once a month and there will never be a rainout

I didn't hear whether they put a reservoir underneath the Outfield or not, but if they did that would help drainage as well

This is a Carbon copy of the OKC Dodgers playing surface that they put in this year.

The Dodgers put in a reservoir but I don't really think it's all that needed or has been used that much

Last edited: