2020 Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
I have yet to notice any mention of the scoreboards in any of the videos.

Guessing that steel frame overlooking the oSu bullpen will be the main scoreboard.

Then I would expect another smaller one(s) for the fans sitting in the outfield. Some parts of the outfield seating appear will be blocked from seeing the main scoreboard???
Yes that steel structure will be a large scoreboard with video as well. Will be really nice to have video capabilities at a baseball game.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Update from Eric Bailey!

There will be Bedlam baseball this season in Tulsa after all.

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State will play at ONEOK Field on March 31, 2020, as a non-conference game, the University of Oklahoma announced Thursday while releasing its non-league schedule for the upcoming season.

The non-conference game was originally going to be played in Norman.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Bedlam in Tulsa afterall...

http://broadcaster.crowdconnect-tickets.com/dm?id=9F1E1726A37B7D7A89C16D9712A5A91EBB9E045B48746884

Bedlam Baseball is back at ONEOK Field!
Bedlam Baseball will return to Tulsa in 2020 after all. Last week, it looked as if the streak of 29 consecutive years of Bedlam Baseball being played in Tulsa was going to be broken. In light of that news, the University of Oklahoma Athletic Department reached out to see if they could find a way to work with the Drillers to schedule a game at ONEOK Field during the upcoming season. The Oklahoma Sooners will play host to the Oklahoma State Cowboys in a non-conference game at ONEOK Field on Tuesday, March 31. Game time is tentatively scheduled for 7:00pm.

“We’re excited to be able to continue the Bedlam Baseball tradition in Tulsa.” said Greg Tipton, OU Sr. Associate Athletic Director. “It is great for all of our fans and for college baseball in Oklahoma. We are grateful for the Drillers organization allowing us to make this mid-week game possible.”Drillers Season and Partial Season Members will receive first rights on their seats for the game, with individual tickets going on sale sometime in late February or early March. “Bedlam Baseball has become such a great tradition in the city of Tulsa that we couldn’t be happier that OU reached out and we were able to put something together.” said Tulsa Drillers General Manager, Mike Melega. “We are genuinely thrilled to keep the streak alive!”

Last edited:

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
D1Baseball decided to wait until they had traveled around and viewed firsthand the new talent during fall ball on campuses. So they just now released their final recruiting class rankings for 2019 and ranked the Cowboys as the #3 recruiting class in the country. The guys we got to campus are the real deal. Really excited to see what Trenkle & Polcovich can do in our lineup.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
D1Baseball decided to wait until they had traveled around and viewed firsthand the new talent during fall ball on campuses. So they just now released their final recruiting class rankings for 2019 and ranked the Cowboys as the #3 recruiting class in the country. The guys we got to campus are the real deal. Really excited to see what Trenkle & Polcovich can do in our lineup.
Came to the site to quote that same thing. The new stadium is going to really boost our recruiting going forward! Really exciting time to be an OSU Baseball fan!

Aug 29, 2004
Austin, TX

Do you have a link to our baseball recruiting class? I couldn't find it on the Okstate.com site.

Nov 14, 2010
Trenkle is going to be a star.

Polkovich is a plug and play guy who can really hit and carries a lot of confidence on the baseball field.

I'll be shocked if this isn't the best offensive team Josh has had

Trenkle
Huey
Thompson
Polkovich
Garcia
McCusker
Cabbiness
Blake Robertson

That lineup is insane

Last edited:

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
Aug 29, 2004
Austin, TX
Trenkle is going to be a star.

Polkovich is a plug and play guy who can really hit and carries a lot of confidence on the baseball field.

I'll be shocked if this isn't the best offensive team Josh has had

Trenkle
Huey
Thompson
Polkovich
Garcia
McCusker
Cabbiness
Blake Robertson

That lineup is insane
https://www.perfectgame.org/rankings/Recruiting/CollegeCommits.aspx?ID=1694&g=2019

This doesn’t include the transfers. The ones I’m aware of are Thompson, Polcovich, and Mathis. I’m probably forgetting a couple.
Thank you!

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I drove by the new field today. Seems they are close to done and I did not see any construction equipment. With this mild winter so far it appears they have caught up and they may be able to open before 3/20/20 now.

Apr 7, 2006
I can't remember a time in the last 10 years with as much consistent discussion regarding OSU baseball in the fall and winter. Really excited for what's ahead for the program.