2020 Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Trying to organize our spring golf/baseball trip for the tcu series. If it's not sold out already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Fyi Bedlam not coming to Tulsa this season.

The Bedlam baseball series will not return to ONEOK Field for the 2020 season, snapping a 29-year streak of games scheduled in Tulsa.

The Oklahoma-Oklahoma State baseball series has been a popular spring attraction for the city of Tulsa. Since the opening of ONEOK Field in 2010, Bedlam has averaged 8,310 fans per game.

The decision to sever ties with Tulsa was a difficult one, OSU associate athletics director and baseball administrator Kevin Fite said on Wednesday.

I love it personally. We need to really get our fans to the stadium and enthused about our team. Having Bedlam on campus will do that.
It’s a good move. We have to take the opportunity to get as many of our fans to this stadium as possible to get them hooked coming to baseball games.

Nov 14, 2010
I think the Dodger's are difficult to work with on these issues

I know they have been with the Big 12 tournament.

So....
With the new stadium, there's no reason to deal with the headache

I don't know that foe a fact, but I would bet it's at least part if it.