Football 2020 CB Jabbar Muhammad Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
For those not in the area, DeSoto is a bad ass HS football school. We can get kids from there for years and do just fine

Feb 5, 2007
I honestly think, Muhammad and Presley(if he so chooses) could be the two best corners OSU has seen since probably Darrent Williams. They both dominated camps on that side of the ball. Presley on both sides.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
I honestly think, Muhammad and Presley(if he so chooses) could be the two best corners OSU has seen since probably Darrent Williams. They both dominated camps on that side of the ball. Presley on both sides.
Presley is playing CB? Thought he was going to play slot. Dude seems like someone who needs to have the ball in his hands...

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Presley is playing CB? Thought he was going to play slot. Dude seems like someone who needs to have the ball in his hands...
Put the best 22 on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk