Men's Basketball 2020 C Davion Bradford

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

agec

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 7, 2004
Mulhall
From November article in KC Star:

It’s been a heck of a year for Davion Bradford. After starting his hoops career at Christian Brothers College in St. Louis, where he was considered a top-50 freshman nationally, the 2020 recruit transferred to Hillcrest Prep in Arizona last season. Then he moved to Oklahoma over the summer and was playing AAU for Oklahoma PWP with 2020 MU offer Bryce Thompson. When I tried to talk to Bradford in July at an Under Armour tournament, I was told Bradford’s mother died suddenly and he was headed back to St. Louis.

Not much had been heard from Bradford until I saw on Twitter this week that he resurfaced at Mehlville High School just outside of St. Louis. I began doing some digging. During all of Bradford’s travels, what was tough to gauge was whether or not MU was involved with the 6-foot-10 forward. When he was at CBC, I was told Missouri would get involved with him at some point, but he left St. Louis before MU offered.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/c...-missouri/article222429795.html#storylink=cpy