Men's Basketball 2019 SG Chris Harris Jr. Signs with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Could anyone tell what shirt he was wearing...? Was very confused until he said OSU.
Yeah I had a sneaking suspicion that he was going to go OSU but when he opened up his shirt I got confused. I'm not sure but it looked like a Jumpman Nike black but that's all I saw on it. But his parents opened up and there was OSU shirts in Orange so definite there. Hopefully there will be some pictures up close maybe we can get a good idea what it was.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Could anyone tell what shirt he was wearing...? Was very confused until he said OSU.
Yeah I had a sneaking suspicion that he was going to go OSU but when he opened up his shirt I got confused. I'm not sure but it looked like a Jumpman Nike black but that's all I saw on it. But his parents opened up and there was OSU shirts in Orange so definite there. Hopefully there will be some pictures up close maybe we can get a good idea what it was.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I think it was a picture of himself in an OSU uniform.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2008
Coach Boynton is winning recruits while being picked last in the Big12 the past two years. Recruiting and winning against teams who played in the national championships. It's crazy to think about, but what kind of recruiting classes will he be bringing in when we have success?