Football 2019 S Dax Hill

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

LakeCowboy

1945 National Champions
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
He said at the end “I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen.” If anyone would know, it would be his brother. After all, they love each other very much.
You don't know what Rutherford feels in his heart, @Agent Orange... you just don't understand him. Like when Weeden said that Daxx can spin it. We all just have to trust what OSU players say. Except for when they don't say it. And we need to stop with the loser mentality. We need to believe that we are always going to win. Except for when something like this comes up. And we need to make sure that Dax can still spin it. We are important here on this message board, @Agent Orange. So important. We affect the game.
Don’t look past Missouri State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
His recruitment has been unique to say the least.

I heard he wanted Michigan early on but cancelling that visit is strange.

Justice rarely ever tweets but in the past several months he’s tweeted a bunch even at Dax. I don’t think Justice would want to look like an idiot sunshine pumping then Dax chooses ou and he looks somewhat like a fool. Makes me think osu and they are just being quiet as a family?

If he wanted Bama why not commit on the visit? He knows what they are and who they are. I personally think it’s too far from his family. Both will get to the nfl wherever they go. Family is very very important to them.

Justice will stay a 4th yr to get his degree, very important to he and his family. He is as humble as Kendal Hunter was. Even if he gets 2000 yds which I don’t think he will bc they will split reps 3-4 ways he would still project around 4th. Several guys have had better stats and size and they fell late in the draft. He’s tied in top 3 of RBs preseason Big 12. Osu does NOT pad stats

Sounds like a few more wks to go....

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
His recruitment has been unique to say the least.

I heard he wanted Michigan early on but cancelling that visit is strange.

Justice rarely ever tweets but in the past several months he’s tweeted a bunch even at Dax. I don’t think Justice would want to look like an idiot sunshine pumping then Dax chooses ou and he looks somewhat like a fool. Makes me think osu and they are just being quiet as a family?

If he wanted Bama why not commit on the visit? He knows what they are and who they are. I personally think it’s too far from his family. Both will get to the nfl wherever they go. Family is very very important to them.

Justice will stay a 4th yr to get his degree, very important to he and his family. He is as humble as Kendal Hunter was. Even if he gets 2000 yds which I don’t think he will bc they will split reps 3-4 ways he would still project around 4th. Several guys have had better stats and size and they fell late in the draft. He’s tied in top 3 of RBs preseason Big 12. Osu does NOT pad stats

Per HCMG today Justice will get his degree this coming school year. Justice did say one of his goals is to become OSU's all time leading rusher and to do that he would need 2 years.

Sep 20, 2017
Texas

Justice said at Media days he doesn’t think Dax to OU is going to happen but Dax will make his own decision. Then again Justice said he doesn’t like OU at all. Leaves us hope anyway.

Agent Orange

I like sport
A/V Subscriber
Jul 2, 2009
Moore

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
So many commits and gooner fans tweet Dax every day....man it would be awesome if he would turn them down!!!!
No kidding, ou has like 3 guys that are 4 star recruits at DB. Their recruiting is ridiculous right now #3 in the country. Insane because usually they have outside the top 10.

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
Yeah I think this will be ou's 3rd straight top 10 class.. I saw something where there is no way that they can fall out of the top 10 for 2019 unless 4 commits left and didn't get anyone else. Tons of momentum with Riley. After that fiasco with Herman at media day and then the former players, who knows what will happen with Texas's class

Sep 20, 2017
Texas
Yeah I think this will be ou's 3rd straight top 10 class.. I saw something where there is no way that they can fall out of the top 10 for 2019 unless 4 commits left and didn't get anyone else. Tons of momentum with Riley. After that fiasco with Herman.....
That’s what happens when you win big games and play in the Playoffs

As far as UT and Herman, he really doesn’t seem all that bright and it would be funny if kids transferred because he obviously doesn’t think too highly of them....except for the younger class and current recruits

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Yeah I think this will be ou's 3rd straight top 10 class.. I saw something where there is no way that they can fall out of the top 10 for 2019 unless 4 commits left and didn't get anyone else. Tons of momentum with Riley. After that fiasco with Herman at media day and then the former players, who knows what will happen with Texas's class
Makes you wonder also if there is some internal fighting or the usual BS we know about Texas. Sounds like they are not close to being back and the media jumped the gun on their ridiculous rankings for Texas. I bet Texas loses 5 games

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
I agree. I think it'll take one early loss to someone Texas shouldn't lose to, and then the players and team will internally combust. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but still it is funny

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I heard them mention on the franchise the other day somebody saying that yes he turned down the Michigan barbecue but he hasn't actually said he's going to the OU one. They said he was just talking about possibly going and has not actually committed himself to going.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
The mental gymnastics sooner fans will do when he commits to OSU will be hilarious. Those people actually think that Tramonda Moore chose Independence over OSU a couple of years ago.