Football 2019 RB Deondrick Glass Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Dude he's not stalling. He's told us that he wants Alabama. If not we have a shot. Alabama is his first choice. The #1 RB in the country is deciding between Alabama, Georgia and others. If he chooses Bama we have a shot. If not, then no way. It's pretty simple right now.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
I don't know if any of you noticed, but Cole Birmingham, an o-linemen we signed Wednesday, is Glass's teammate at Katy HS. Hopefully Cole convinces him to go to Stillwater. There is probably a lot of trust between the two.

Oct 30, 2007
I don't know if any of you noticed, but Cole Birmingham, an o-linemen we signed Wednesday, is Glass's teammate at Katy HS. Hopefully Cole convinces him to go to Stillwater. There is probably a lot of trust between the two.
I heard Birmingham interviewed on singing day. He said he's working on Glass every day. That has to help your chances of landing him.

Dec 21, 2016
Stillwater ok
Anyone know who was primarily recruiting him? If it was Yurcich, any chance tOSU leapfrogs us as his 2nd choice destination? I saw early in this thread that it was Bama, OSU, tOSU. As bama got trey sanders, id think it would come down to the battle of the OSUs., assuming Texas isn't a late factor.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Anyone know who was primarily recruiting him? If it was Yurcich, any chance tOSU leapfrogs us as his 2nd choice destination? I saw early in this thread that it was Bama, OSU, tOSU. As bama got trey sanders, id think it would come down to the battle of the OSUs., assuming Texas isn't a late factor.
Interesting. I know Weber left and they still have Dobbins and have a RB for this class as well as Snead/Teague from last year. 247 says Woz is his primary recruiter.