Football 2019 RB Deondrick Glass Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Seeing as though Alabama has six RBs along with a recruit, for 2019, I think we have a better chance of landing him now. We will only have four with King transferring, and if Hill decides to leave. That would open up a lot of playing opportunities.
He named Bama as his top choice but they may not have a scholly for him if they land a 5 star RB they are leading on. Good news is he named us second right now and Ohio State third.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
He named Bama as his top choice but they may not have a scholly for him if they land a 5 star RB they are leading on. Good news is he named us second right now and Ohio State third.
This. Alabama is trying to get the #1 RB recruit in the country. Glass is ranked Top 10-12 in country at RB depending on what recruiting service. Glass is bigtime! Hope we get him.

Dec 21, 2008
https://247sports.com/player/trey-sanders-89303/
Here is the 5 star IMG Academy stud RB. 90% Bama crystal ball and he visits there Sat. Hopefully he commits, bumping Glass to us! Would be cool for him to stay with his teammate and establish a pipeline down there! For how our team has peaked at times it shows we are not too far off from competing for a league title again! Esp once we get our OL re-established and healthy

Bama also is 100% predict on a 4 star RB from D.C.

Apr 14, 2008
Texas
Hopefully we sign him, but IMO it appears his strategy in signing Jan 14, rather than next week during the early sign period, is to wait and see where the others ranked ahead of him land.

If there is a surprise with Trey Sanders, that could open the door for Alabama

Dec 21, 2008
A lot of steam of Trey Sanders going to Georgia now after his official. And Saban visited Deondrick yesterday so these two may switch destinations. That puts us in a lot of hurt. I think this is why they targeted Darwin again bc they know the writing is on the wall.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
A lot of steam of Trey Sanders going to Georgia now after his official. And Saban visited Deondrick yesterday so these two may switch destinations. That puts us in a lot of hurt. I think this is why they targeted Darwin again bc they know the writing is on the wall.
Yeah kinda why I said taking Jackson meant we were out on Glass. That's my opinion anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Yeah kinda why I said taking Jackson meant we were out on Glass. That's my opinion anyway.
That does not make sense as we need to replace two running backs. Jackson was to replace King, we still need one for Hills spot. Also notice Gundy visited Glass yesterday, I don’t think we have given up on him at all.

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
It's going to come down to how well Gundy can sell the whole "playing time" aspect vs. how Saban sells "Alabama football". :vomit:
Nope, we lose to Bama no matter what, Glass has pretty much said so. It will come down to if Bama has a spot which they likely won’t as there are two RBs rated higher than Glass they are in the mix for. Then can we beat out the other teams like Miami.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Nope, we lose to Bama no matter what, Glass has pretty much said so. It will come down to if Bama has a spot which they likely won’t as there are two RBs rated higher than Glass they are in the mix for. Then can we beat out the other teams like Miami.
That's why I included the "vomit" emoji...

Dec 21, 2008
Anyone know anything about Miami where his official is this weekend?

I looked and they only have 14 commits this yr and no RB commits. Last yr they had a 5 star and a 4 star RB commit.

I see Trey Sanders commits this upcoming Wed. Hopefully to Bama.

I am thinking Noah Cain goes to Texas hopefully eliminating them. Michigan is an out of region team that always throws their blue-blood hat into all uncommitted prospects all over the country. Haven't seen too much action in TX for them this year, actually none.

Georgia makes me nervous but their depth has to be ridiculous

One more month to go.....