Football 2019 RB Darwin Barlow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 5, 2007
Good for Darwin Barlow. Never like to lose a close battle, but with what I have heard about Jahmyl Jeter. I am ok with not signing a highly ranked RB this class. Who else are we targeting?

* fun fact: Tulsa didn't offer Justice Hill.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Good for Darwin Barlow. Never like to lose a close battle, but with what I have heard about Jahmyl Jeter. I am ok with not signing a highly ranked RB this class. Who else are we targeting?

* fun fact: Tulsa didn't offer Justice Hill.
As stacked as we are at rb this doesn't bother me. The kid can play so I'm not happy about seeing him the next 4 years but TCU was gonna get someone so no biggie

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
As stacked as we are at rb this doesn't bother me. The kid can play so I'm not happy about seeing him the next 4 years but TCU was gonna get someone so no biggie
I like Thomas Grayson better.

My eye ball test indicate that Grayson has better balance and secretly possesses a fifth gear.

Most importantly he is a local OK kid with Booker T connections.