Football 2019 QB Grant Gunnell

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 28, 2008
OKC, OK
I don't think the coaching staff has been actively recruiting him for some time now. To my knowledge he gave the coaching staff an indication that OSU was an unlikely destination for his services. I'm sure this also helps to explain the rash of offers the staff has extended to other QBs in the same class as Gunnell.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I don't think the coaching staff has been actively recruiting him for some time now. To my knowledge he gave the coaching staff an indication that OSU was an unlikely destination for his services. I'm sure this also helps to explain the rash of offers the staff has extended to other QBs in the same class as Gunnell.
Yeah we know, he was out for a while. Silly of him to choose Arizona for football reasons but perhaps he had other reasons. Pure football it's not ur choice.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I mean, give the kid a break. Maybe Spencer Sanders being online to be a 3-4 starter turned him away. I wouldn’t expect to be getting a big time QB recruit in this class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Keep recruiting him? j/k. Kind of.
We need to keep in touch. Our biggest issue is he thinks OCMY is due a HC gig and he was worried about a different OC when it's his time. Best of luck to the kid and we have Sanders on campus so we are fine at QB long term. But if he decides Arizona isn't what he wants I'd rather we stay in contact than move on