Football 2019 QB Brendan Costello Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 19, 2012
Before anyone blows this out of proportion, he obviously hasn't played any D-1 football yet, so who knows how he'll turn out. His game highlights remind me of Baker Mayfield a bit- has enough on his throws to get there, very accurate in highlights, moves a lot in backfield then drops dimes, and can run fairly quickly and elusively. Similar size too.

Aug 31, 2008
He kind of reminds me of Baker Mayfield. Short and stocky with some zip on his throws. Pretty accurate and has enough speed to pick up some yards when the play breaks down.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
I was out of state last week, so apologies for being late to the thread; here's Mark Cooper's take:

Given his position, he's immediately one of the most important additions.

Oklahoma State has three quarterbacks on its roster who could return for 2019: Spencer Sanders, Keondre Wudtee and John Kolar.

Costello chose OSU over offers from Air Force, Army, Brown, UC Davis and Eastern Washington.
Link

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
Watching that film, he is throwing to 3 different WR's that looked like Cowboy Backs compared to competition. Damn big targets he is throwing to last season. I'd throw almost everyone of them open all season long, I'm sure he understands that's not how it works in this league. He should be able to push Sanders on competition and be a reasonable alternative with similar style to his.