Football 2019 OL Taylor Miterko Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Mark Cooper...

Miterko chose OSU over offers that included Arizona State, Baylor, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Oregon, TCU, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Washington and Washington State.

His commitment pushes OSU's 2019 class up to 25th nationally, and it adds to an impressive recruiting cycle for Henson.

Last year, he signed five high school linemen, including three in-state (Bixby's Bryce Bray, Tuttle's Hunter Anthony and Sulphur's Jacob Farrell).

Once again, he has built a strong group as he tries to bring stability back to OSU's offensive line.
Link

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Mark Cooper talked to Taylor and his high school coach recently...

Four Big 12 and six Pac-12 schools came offering. Notre Dame did, too.

Miterko will sign with Oklahoma State on Wednesday, though, honoring a verbal commitment he first made in June after an official visit to campus.

“Stillwater, I thought was really nice,” Miterko said. “I thought Oklahoma State had great facilities with their football program and the university was really nice. I got to talk with some people there. So after my unofficial visit I really realized that I liked it and so I decided to go back for an official. A little while after that was when I committed.”

Though Carlsbad asked a lot of Miterko, Coach Chris Cerny said he handled it well.

“The first game this year against Artesia, we pretty much loaded up and ran power-lead right behind him,” Cerny said. “And to watch him dominate that line and clear the holes out, I think he may have ended up with 11 or 12 pancake blocks that game. That game, he was very consistent. Very consistent. There just, an off game for him was very rare.”

Aug 19, 2006
Looks like Miterko is in now. At least we didn't have any last minute defections. Also doesn't look like we managed to flip anyone either. Guess its a push.

Here's hoping we add Anderson and Glass to the class as well!